I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Re: FF7-2? yes your Dreams might come true.

Jul 12, 2003

,null,

FastPAt wrote:

The new Issue of OPM (issue #71) states in the GOSSIP GOSSIP section this:

"For the past month, the rumor on VII-2 has been that Nomura is keen to work on the project. So Keen in fact, that he's more interested in working on designs for it than his scedueled project, kingdom Hearts 2. This rumor has been expanded upon since E3. When the scuttle was that VII-2 would actually be a PSP launch tittle next year. After some digging around, I can tell you this... it ain't a PSP game. Expect to hear some confirmation about it coming to PSP within the next six months",

Wait a minute.  First he says, "I can tell you this... it ain't a PSP game."  Then he says, "Expect to hear some confirmation about it coming to PSP within the next six months."  That doesn't make sense.  Did you mean it ain't a PS2 game or expect some confirmation about it coming to the PS2?

And FFVII-2 on the PSP would be really **bleep**.  I mean I like my games on a BIG screen.  And I dont want letter boxes anymore.  I want them to do like FFX.  Which I don't think the UMD could hold all that.  NO!!!! This sucks....

-----
I'm just runnin' in the 90's.
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3046 posts

Jul 12, 2003

,Shredder900 wrote:
,FastPAt wrote:

The new Issue of OPM (issue #71) states in the GOSSIP GOSSIP section this:

"For the past month, the rumor on VII-2 has been that Nomura is keen to work on the project. So Keen in fact, that he's more interested in working on designs for it than his scedueled project, kingdom Hearts 2. This rumor has been expanded upon since E3. When the scuttle was that VII-2 would actually be a PSP launch tittle next year. After some digging around, I can tell you this... it ain't a PSP game. Expect to hear some confirmation about it coming to PSP within the next six months"

Writen by Clish MacLaver on page 51 of issue 71.

After i saw this I got all Excited and started to look through the magazine to find something but There was nothing and I got hooked on reading about Need For Speed Underground.

Message Edited by FastPAt on 07-11-2003 10:21 AM

I have mixed feelings on this. In one way I would love to see a sequel on the other I don't if anything I would love to see a prequel. I could write a 4 page report on this topic but I think it is best if I walk away now before I get to into it haha.

i agree shredder we're "sappy" if you will
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jul 12, 2003
I really think they should make a sequel to Final Fantasy VII(Best Final Fantasy on any system)it would be awesome. They should put materia on it too cause it was really cool, I don't know why they stop making materia on other FF. Best of all they should put Cloud as the main character and Sephiroth(Coolest RPG vilian of all time) should be in the game too cause they are cool, it would be awesome to be able to play as Sephiroth.I think it would sale more than any other FF.
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Re: FF7-2? yes your Dreams might come true. *SPOILERS*

Jul 12, 2003

,NiGHTS4Ever wrote:
A sequal wouldn't be too bad because like FFX-2 it would answer many questions, I didnt really get the FF7 ending.
A materia retern would be nice also, but I doubt it would happen.

if u would have paided attention to the whole holy explaintion u would get it...

basically holy was a huge reset button

das farken????
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes