Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: FF13 Ruined By Microsoft.

Oct 8, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

your a bias fanboy with not even an article to back up your bias opinion. just stop

actually microsoft did kill FF13 :/ they had to take SEVERAL parts out of the game, IGN did an interview with square enix about it close to the time FF13-2 was going to come out i believe. I read it on IGN at sometime.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 141 of 172 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Oct 8, 2012

its a list of games with better graphics then FF13. and even though its the same console for some reason it just coudnt handle FF13 but can handle these games.

Message 142 of 172 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Oct 8, 2012

a link would help.

Message 143 of 172 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

a link would help.

i dont have to find a link, i was just saying this article is correct. They had to cut the graphics, and cut the side missions and all (they were going to be in every map and the game was gonna be more open world but the x box couldnt handle it)

Message 144 of 172 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Oct 8, 2012

im pretty sure they were using that as an excuse on why their game was **bleep**. graphics: explain ground zeroes open world: explain mass effect

Message 145 of 172 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I loved XIII, XIII-2 and will buy LR, although I know for sure that they are not the best in the franchise, they are not a piece of **bleep** like the VII fanboys make it out to be. Game's enjoyable despite it´s many  flaws. To me IV was the worst installment, mostly because of the story

Also I love how VII fanboys keep saying that 2 XIII sequels is "Milking" FF, VII has 2 anime OVAs, a freaking movie, 2 Prequels, a shooter sequel, novels, and retcons...lots and lots of retcons.

I recently bought VII to give it another go, And I still fail to find oh so amazing differences between it and XIII, I know about XIII being linear, but VII's world map is just Awfully designed and giving the player the illusion of being open for exploration, when it's certainly not.

Message 146 of 172 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

im pretty sure they were using that as an excuse on why their game was **bleep**. graphics: explain ground zeroes open world: explain mass effect

Are you blind, they already have been.  Also Mass Effect could have been bigger and I'll add that it isn't as open as you like to think.

Message 147 of 172 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Are you blind, they already have been.  Also Mass Effect could have been bigger and I'll add that it isn't as open as you like to think.

but it is as open as i would like to think. and im still having trouble seeing how nothing has changed about the console but it can handle games that destroy FF13 when it comes to graphics. and can handle worlds bigger then any FF game. (skyrim for example)

Message 148 of 172 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

but it is as open as i would like to think. and im still having trouble seeing how nothing has changed about the console but it can handle games that destroy FF13 when it comes to graphics. and can handle worlds bigger then any FF game. (skyrim for example)

eh skyrim graphics were bad and had a lot of bugs, thats what happens if you do open world the wrong way, also FF graphics are some of the best i have ever seen, purely beautiful, though ground zeroes is beautiful too, but mass effect is really buggy and messed up for open world too.

Message 149 of 172 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

No it isn't and they really had to squeeze Skyrim together because as I remember correctly it wasn't nearly as cinematic or as good looking as FF13 Port.  Skyrim and the FF13 after the cut back are around the same size when it comes to size of the game.

Message 150 of 172 (60 Views)
0 Likes