Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Re: FF vehicles... what's missing from the series IYO?

Oct 30, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

,FF_Guru777 wrote:

,Wakka333Blitzer wrote:

I though that cruising around in the Ragnarok (FF8) was really fun.  But the FF series could use a racing mini-game.

or what if they made a ff racing game? or a ff sports game? i think that'd be cool.

There is a  FF racing game. It's called "Chocobo Racing". Its a racing game with everything Final Fantasy, came out for the PS back in early 2000, a bit hard if you ask me. And as for a sport game..I don't know how it could be pulled off.,

Message Edited by Sepultura998 on 10-29-2003 12:05 AM

*cough* BLITZBALL!! *cough*

Hmmm......how about an actual Plane. I'll never forget the disappointment I felt when I realized the Tiny Bronco in FF VII was'nt going to be anything but a "boat."

Blitzball is only a mini-game. I'm sure he was talking about a full FF sport game. And I don't think blitzball would cut it.

Blitzball was pretty cool in my book.  It could be a sport game if they made it harder.  Also it would be pretty cool to play against others.

I agree with a plane too.  The tiny bronco was a waste.  The should have just given me the SS Minnow.

You did what?! This is going to have serious consequences my friend.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

Re: FF vehicles... what's missing from the series IYO?

Oct 31, 2003

,Wakka333Blitzer wrote:

I though that cruising around in the Ragnarok (FF8) was really fun.  But the FF series could use a racing mini-game.

I too liked the Ragnarok in FF8 and wish they make a Final Fantasy 8-2 or a Final Fantasy XI-2 Online and you can buy your own vehicles or chocobos. Can't wait to get FFXI
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everyone has a purpose, but few know what it is; do you know your purpose in life?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes