Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Re: FF X-2 Theme Song

Dec 13, 2003

,Lady Yunaleska wrote:
I have the american version, I downloaded it from the site I posted earlier.,

Yes but i dont think the poster was talkgin about downloads, i think they wanted the actual CD. and there isnt well...a LEGAL american version from a CD because there isnt an American released soundtrack yet...well as far as i know but hey if im wrong and there is an american soundtrack i beg you to correct me so i can go buy it! =^_-=
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Dec 13, 2003
the US version OST will be released when the FFX-2 international version is released.,
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 14, 2003
the english ver of the song on that website http://www.ffx2.net/?id=music has different lyrics than the game. i wonder y, isnt that wierd, if u have the game start a new game and listen to the lyrics and it is totally different than the one on that website. i would like to find the one that has the same as the game. if u have it let me know. thanx
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2941 posts

Dec 14, 2003
the one on the website (well, one of them, not sure about the others) is by Koda Kumi, who sang the japanese version, but they didn't use it in the game because of how she sounded.  anyway, the original is better anyway.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Dec 14, 2003

The person who sings in the English Version, her name is Jade I think. I have yet to find a good copy of the song. All I can find are rips straight from the game, they are of poor quality and they have the sound effects that are going on like the fighting and what not.

The OST isnt out yet so you wont be finding the nice quality songs without the soundeffects from the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Dec 14, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

The person who sings in the English Version, her name is Jade I think. I have yet to find a good copy of the song. All I can find are rips straight from the game, they are of poor quality and they have the sound effects that are going on like the fighting and what not.

The OST isnt out yet so you wont be finding the nice quality songs without the soundeffects from the game.

then definitely you will have no chance of finding the song that you want it exactly..
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes