Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 15 2003
By: Marben79 Monster Hunter 44 posts

FF Question

4 replies 1 views Edited Jul 15, 2003

I am finishing up FFIV right now. I thought they said that there was going to be alot of cutscene video. The only one I saw was at the beginning. I was just wondering if Anthologies or Origins had more cutscene videos. Or is it just at the beginning? Any input would be very appreciated thank you

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3216 posts

Re: FF Question

Jul 15, 2003

,marben79 wrote:

I am finishing up FFIV right now. I thought they said that there was going to be alot of cutscene video. The only one I saw was at the beginning. I was just wondering if Anthologies or Origins had more cutscene videos. Or is it just at the beginning? Any input would be very appreciated thank you

,null,

All the remakes, have intro's and endings.  That's it.  I think that's a "jip", but what can you do.  Actually FFVI, had three videos.

Message Edited by Rapiddream on 07-14-2003 09:12 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Jul 15, 2003
thanks for the input... Thats good to know I was wondering if I forgot to do something to make another video pop up in FFIV.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3046 posts

Jul 15, 2003

,marben79 wrote:

i thought that too. it looks like they add those cool cgg movies or whaytever theyre called
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 15, 2003

,mrmuzzle wrote:

,marben79 wrote:

i thought that too. it looks like they add those cool cgg movies or whaytever theyre called

They're called CG Animation, I think. Either that or FMV's, which is short for Full Motion Video. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes