Aug 24 2003
By: upnthegetostation~ Wastelander 895 posts

EZest way to see yojimbo's Zanmato in FFX

5 replies 62 views Edited Aug 24, 2003

if you don't know yojimbo has the attack Zanmato... it's the best attack in FFX... kills everything... and very hard to see cuz u need to pay him like 3 mill to see it... here is a ezer way i found out ...

go battle jech... when your dont and befor you battle Yu Yevon, when your killing your aeons, summon Yojimbo... and all you do now is kick back and mash TRiANGLE...

his attacks will kill you but auto-life will make you living again... so you can't get a game over!!!!

now when you Yu Plages done there job of making Yojimbo's overdrive full ... LOOK!!! Zanmato!!!

yup it's just that ez... and thanks to auto-life u can't get a game over... hehehehhe.... if you want to see it again keep mashing triangle...

hmm i wish seeing Zanmato by geting his overdrive full is possable for yuna... ... but no... yu yevon cheats... ... and hey he ripped yojimbo off several mills.. lol

Message 1 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Re: EZest way to see yojimbo's Zanmato in FFX

Aug 24, 2003

,upn the geto station wrote:

if you don't know yojimbo has the attack Zanmato... it's the best attack in FFX... kills everything... and very hard to see cuz u need to pay him like 3 mill to see it... here is a ezer way i found out ...

go battle jech... when your dont and befor you battle Yu Yevon, when your killing your aeons, summon Yojimbo... and all you do now is kick back and mash TRiANGLE...

his attacks will kill you but auto-life will make you living again... so you can't get a game over!!!!

now when you Yu Plages done there job of making Yojimbo's overdrive full ... LOOK!!! Zanmato!!!

yup it's just that ez... and thanks to auto-life u can't get a game over... hehehehhe.... if you want to see it again keep mashing triangle...

hmm i wish seeing Zanmato by geting his overdrive full is possable for yuna... ... but no... yu yevon cheats... ... and hey he ripped yojimbo off several mills.. lol

My Yojimbo dose Zanmato when I pay him 100 gil.
Message 2 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Aug 24, 2003
Right, and my Anima barfs out flying pigs when I tap him twice behind his left ear.
_________
Message 3 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Aug 24, 2003

,Terr wrote:
Right, and my Anima barfs out flying pigs when I tap him twice behind his left ear.

No really,I have the International version so it's easier for Yojimbo too use Zanmato and when I got him I paid him 10 million too join my party,so he dose Zanmato every time.
Message 4 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
895 posts

Aug 24, 2003

,Joseph3391 wrote:

,Terr wrote:

No really,I have the International version so it's easier for Yojimbo too use Zanmato and when I got him I paid him 10 million too join my party,so he dose Zanmato every time.

classy.... my way is the poor gamers way...
Message 5 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Aug 25, 2003

,Terr wrote:
Hahahaha.... wooo... that's some good laugh....
Message 6 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes