Apr 23 2003
By: ^KILLUMINATI^~ Wastelander 671 posts

EA and square no more!!!

18 replies 3 views Edited Apr 23, 2003
i just found this out, maybe im just late, or did anyone else know this?  square soft is  japanese compais no longer part of EA. So now the FF series with have another twist, and be a lot better. and since theres an enix hook up in LA (america) we will get japanese games quicker.

Final Fantasy XI - Beta Tester. Level 27 - elvaan - red mage / Level 18 - Taru - Whitemate
Message 1 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: EA and square no more!!!

Apr 23, 2003
Yeah, I already knew this.  I haven't played all of the Dragon Warrior games, but I've really enjoyed the ones that I did play.  Unfortunately, I have yet to finish any of the Dragon Warrior games.  I always seem to start them, get about half-way through them or so, and then just stop playing.  Anyways, even though I haven't seen very many games by Enix, the ones by them that I have played, I have really enjoyed, and I think that Squaresoft and Enix together will make a great team!
Message 2 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 23, 2003

Did you ever play Dragon Warrior 7?  That was good game.  The storyline was long enough to last well over 100 hours. 

Got to make time, to build a better sign.
Message 3 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Apr 23, 2003

,Draken77 wrote:

Did you ever play Dragon Warrior 7?  That was good game.  The storyline was long enough to last well over 100 hours. 

Nope, I haven't played it yet, but I do plan on buying it soon.
Message 4 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 23, 2003

,XenoCitan wrote:

,Draken77 wrote:

Nope, I haven't played it yet, but I do plan on buying it soon.

For the current price, I bet it will be one of your best investments.
Got to make time, to build a better sign.
Message 5 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Apr 23, 2003

,^KILLUMINATI^ wrote:
i just found this out, maybe im just late, or did anyone else know this?  square soft is  japanese compais no longer part of EA. So now the FF series with have another twist, and be a lot better. and since theres an enix hook up in LA (america) we will get japanese games quicker.
EA had no say what so ever in the developement of Square games and vice versa....the only reason why they teamed up is to release each others games in each others territory......EA for Square in the US and Square for EA in Japan..so it would not make anything better or different.  I don't see why Enix in LA would bring Japanese games here faster....Square has offices here and it didn't increase the speed of release of any of there games...

Message Edited by Videogamer4life on 04-23-2003 12:46 AM

U R Not E
Message 6 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Apr 23, 2003

,^KILLUMINATI^ wrote:

they only were involved with EA for publishing and distribution. The companies were separate.
Formally chaynes...
Message 7 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 25, 2003
hey i have dragon warrior 7 but im stuck so i deleted my data out of frustration lol.
Message 8 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6314 posts

Nov 25, 2003

Yeah I owned DW 7 also but after awhile it wouldn't let me go further.

I must have missed something because it is driving me nuts.

Message 9 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Nov 25, 2003

,Shadowmyst01 wrote:

Yeah I owned DW 7 also but after awhile it wouldn't let me go further.

I must have missed something because it is driving me nuts.

I used to own DW7 and I beat it...what part were you stuck on?
Message 10 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes