Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 04 2003
By: Sir-Climhazzard PlayStation MVP 7200 posts

Drawing Contest!

5 replies 2 views Edited Nov 4, 2003
You've probably already heard about this somewhere else but I was looking in a magazine and I saw a contest that is going to start!  Draw pictures of FFX-2 and send it in to Game Pro.  The Grand Prize Winner gets a ton of FFX-2 merchandise, including a copy of the game!  The deadline is February 11th.  I'm gonna enter.  Are you??
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2941 posts

Re: Drawing Contest!

Nov 4, 2003
can you post some more info on where to send it?  I just started getting back into art because of x-2!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Nov 4, 2003
Sounds great. I'll be sure to look into it. Do you have the actual mag? If so, what vol.?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7200 posts

Nov 4, 2003

I don't have the magazine volume because my friend ripped it out and gave it to me.  Here is what it says:

Show us your best drawings of the Final Fantasy X-2 Universe: characters, monsters, cities---whatever!

Two age groups: 13-17 and 18+.  One Grand Prize, First Prize, and Second Prize winner per age group!

Contest judged by GamePro's very own in-house artist, Dr. Zombie!

Contest begins November 11, 2003 and ends February 11, 2004.  To enter see official rules and mail artwork and entry card to:

FINAL FANTASY X-2

Art Attack Contest

P.O. Box 23040

Oakland,CA 94623-0040                                                                                                                                        

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Nov 4, 2003
the only things i can draw are cheap japanese-cartoon style people. it looks cool, but it's not that impressive. and besides that, the only FF character i've drawn is Squall, and that was just today in study hall. (lol, i rhymed)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 4, 2003
hmm...looks like Kevin's gettin back into art...(if anyone doesnt know, i am kevin. i refer to myself in third person sometimes. it sounds kinda cool at times)

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes