Fender Bender
4285 posts

Re: Do you like 2D or 3D FF games?

Sep 1, 2003

,Joseph3391 wrote:

,Black Goku wrote:
I say 3D theres more stuff on it than 2D

It's hard too chose, but my favorite FF is Final Fantasy VII so I like 3D better.

No offense to you Joseph so don't take any. But I am sick to the limit of hearing "FFVII Is my fav" or "FFVII is the best FF" OMG people, FFVII is good, but It's not THAT  good. Some freak in california put "FFVII" on his liscense plate. It's ridiculous, FFVII just simply isn't that good. Sepirioth is not some all powerful unstopable god, Cloud is not some super being that can kill anything, Aeris is just a flowergirl...A dead one too. I'm sick of all the FFVII stuff I hear, the game came out in 1997....IT'S 2003!!. Damn, get over FFVII people. About 5-6 FF's have been released here in the U.S. After VII. Seven is over and done with. There shouldn't be 50 posts and threads about it everday!. Unless that FFVII sequel is true which I highly doubt, The FFVII fan craze needs to die down man, the game is five years old. People talk about the game like it hasn't even come out it. Get a grip people.
Message 11 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Sep 1, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:

,Joseph3391 wrote:

,Black Goku wrote:
I say 3D theres more stuff on it than 2D

It's hard too chose, but my favorite FF is Final Fantasy VII so I like 3D better.

No offense to you Joseph so don't take any. But I am sick to the limit of hearing "FFVII Is my fav" or "FFVII is the best FF" OMG people, FFVII is good, but It's not THAT  good. Some freak in california put "FFVII" on his liscense plate. It's ridiculous, FFVII just simply isn't that good. Sepirioth is not some all powerful unstopable god, Cloud is not some super being that can kill anything, Aeris is just a flowergirl...A dead one too. I'm sick of all the FFVII stuff I hear, the game came out in 1997....IT'S 2003!!. Damn, get over FFVII people. About 5-6 FF's have been released here in the U.S. After VII. Seven is over and done with. There shouldn't be 50 posts and threads about it everday!. Unless that FFVII sequel is true which I highly doubt, The FFVII fan craze needs to die down man, the game is five years old. People talk about the game like it hasn't even come out it. Get a grip people.

I agree with you, it's geting way overrated.
Message 12 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Sep 1, 2003
some guy put ff7 on his license plate??!?!? thats freakin awesome! .... and i dont agree wit u at all... ff7 in my opinion was the greatest game of the playstation.. games like that u dont just keep in ur closet and forget about it.. its one of those rare games that ull be talkin bout for years to come... i mean.. theire still talking bout mario and that game is like 13 years old!
-

hmmm.. im still thinkin of wat to put in me sig.. im me if you have suggestions
Message 13 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Sep 1, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:

Get a grip?  Heh.  Your post pretty much embodies the spirit of losing your grip.  While I agree that FFVII is not the best FF there is, I'm partial to X myself, I don't agree that people should stop talking about it.  Why should they?  It's a game they enjoy(ed), and they want to share their experience with others of similar tastes.  It just so happens that there are millions of others with similar tastes.  How old a game is doesn't mean a damn thing.  Some games are timeless classics, and FF7 is undeniably one of them.  So stop your whining, just because there are FFVII posts doesn't mean you have to read them.  Post something you deem original or uncommon and discuss that instead.
_________
Message 14 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Sep 1, 2003

,Terr wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

Get a grip?  Heh.  Your post pretty much embodies the spirit of losing your grip.  While I agree that FFVII is not the best FF there is, I'm partial to X myself, I don't agree that people should stop talking about it.  Why should they?  It's a game they enjoy(ed), and they want to share their experience with others of similar tastes.  It just so happens that there are millions of others with similar tastes.  How old a game is doesn't mean a damn thing.  Some games are timeless classics, and FF7 is undeniably one of them.  So stop your whining, just because there are FFVII posts doesn't mean you have to read them.  Post something you deem original or uncommon and discuss that instead.

Yes but it's all these FFVII-FFVII2 posts that partly ruined the FFboard. All the regulars left and stopped coming by in early August. No one comes here anymore because too many posts about garbage have been used to their limit.
Message 15 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7222 posts

Sep 1, 2003

Since 8 was my first FF, fav FF, and will always BE my fav FF, I'm going to have to say 3-D.

Message 16 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
634 posts

Sep 2, 2003
I like the 3D better. Man some of you people have to get a grip on yourselfs and get a life if you dont like hearing about ff games read something else don't complain to us about your stupidity you brought it upon yourselfs for reading it.  YOU FLIPPIN' IDIOTS
Message 17 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4748 posts

Sep 2, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:

,Terr wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

Yes but it's all these FFVII-FFVII2 posts that partly ruined the FFboard. All the regulars left and stopped coming by in early August. No one comes here anymore because too many posts about garbage have been used to their limit.

Yeah... I was wondering where MoogleXrez and Kuzu Ryu Sen went...Man, haven't seen them around here forever. I was gone for two weeks, and now that I come back with a new handle, this board is practically empty. It's lonely here! I agree with Sepultra998's reply. It is mainly just newbies that keep spamming this board. First they began the hostile takeover of the FFXI board, and now it's spread to here.

Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Message 18 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Sep 2, 2003

,demiforce wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

,Terr wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

Yeah... I was wondering where MoogleXrez and Kuzu Ryu Sen went...Man, haven't seen them around here forever. I was gone for two weeks, and now that I come back with a new handle, this board is practically empty. It's lonely here! I agree with Sepultra998's reply. It is mainly just newbies that keep spamming this board. First they began the hostile takeover of the FFXI board, and now it's spread to here.

No, it began here a long time ago.....this used to be the only board I posted on, but now I barely come here at all. The RPG board is also pretty cluttered up.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 19 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes