Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
2062 posts

Re: Cloud vs Squall

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

Tidus

HA <awkwardly long pause> HA <awkwardly long pause> HA

However, I thought X was a pretty good game, one of the best combat systems (turn-based is my favorite) but I found the game to be far too easy. I never really saw a need for buffs other than Yuna's null spells when fighting any of the Seymour battles and of course Haste.

The final boss was an absoulte joke even without any power leveling. Yuna with all her Aeons already in overdrive mode = easy win. The boss wastes all his turns dismissing your Aeon (after they already used their overdrive) that you get numerous heavy hits in with no damage what-so-ever incoming.

But I'm getting off topic...

Message 11 of 15 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Aug 31, 2012
You guys do know squalls Lion Heart does more damage then omni slash right?. I liked cloud better but I think squall is stronger. KOTR you say? Good, squall would draw it from him.
Message 12 of 15 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Sep 1, 2012
they didnt have kotr in 8 its a summon you cant draw summons and if u could squall would have to already have it equipped, yea lion hart does more damage, but its close... need more stats, equipment, magic/junction to make a better judgement
Message 13 of 15 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Sep 1, 2012
Okay let me go with your logic. Cloud was never in ff8 so they can't fight, squall was never in ff7 so they still can't fight. What is the point of this thread then?
Message 14 of 15 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Hypnoticbrain wrote:
Okay let me go with your logic. Cloud was never in ff8 so they can't fight, squall was never in ff7 so they still can't fight. What is the point of this thread then?

If you have to ask, it could never be explained to you

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Message 15 of 15 (74 Views)
0 Likes