Sep 01 2003
By: Ewonian~ Fender Bender 3092 posts

Cloud is going to beat up Link (need votes)

11 replies 2 views Edited Sep 1, 2003
hey, on the www.gamefaqs.com poll Cloud is going against Link...please vote!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 1 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Re: Cloud is going to beat up Link (need votes)

Sep 1, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

ok I am getting bored about the advertisements of these versus fights here to go to another site, we've had a bunch deleted already does it take a ban of someone to realize that maybe you shouldn't do it.
Formally chaynes...
Message 2 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Sep 1, 2003

,chaynes wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:

ok I am getting bored about the advertisements of these versus fights here to go to another site, we've had a bunch deleted already does it take a ban of someone to realize that maybe you shouldn't do it.

sorry chaynes, I didn't want to disrespect anyone its just that I just saw solid snake go down to mega man, and now I don't want any of the nintendo characters to beat or last hopes, Cloud and Sephiroth. Im not a fanboy either!

Message Edited by Ewonian on 09-01-2003 11:47 AM

Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 3 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Sep 1, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

,chaynes wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:

sorry chaynes, I didn't want to disrespect anyone its just that I just saw solid snake go down to mega man, and now I don't want any of the nintendo characters to beat or last hopes, Cloud and Sephiroth. Im not a fanboy either!,

Message Edited by Ewonian on 09-01-2003 11:47 AM

Let's keep the posts to a minimum there was what 6 yesterday just on the RPG family of boards alone.
Formally chaynes...
Message 4 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Sep 1, 2003
link would kick his but with out even moving cloud would start crying at the sight of link
Message 5 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8765 posts

Sep 1, 2003
Well, I went and voted if that makes you happy. That whole thing makes no sense though. Mario beat Crono? Explain to me how Mario can beat Crono? EXPLAIN TO MEEEEE!!!!!! Ok, I'm done now.
Wearing the 45
Message 6 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Sep 1, 2003
you guys its a friggin poll.  jeez.... i deffinetly agree with chaynes...
Message 7 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4748 posts

Sep 1, 2003

,cloudstrife1988 wrote:
you guys its a friggin poll.  jeez.... i deffinetly agree with chaynes...

I agree with Chaynes and cloudstrife1988. Nothing against you, Ewonian, but I mean, it's a matter of personal opinion. Majority wins between which ever one people favor more. These forums are no place for advertising. I've already reported abuse twice for Tuxedo Sephiroth's incessant posting, and no matter what you do or how much you post, it's not going to sway peoples' opinions. I mean, it's not really a matter of who kicks whose ass, it's just a matter of putting two characters side by side and deciding which one people like more. With these poll advertisements, it's like a built-in pop-up ad in the forums. People don't really appreciate it.
Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Message 8 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1476 posts

Sep 1, 2003
Wow. I don't really see what's so wrong. If you are looking at the messages, and you see one that you don't like, no one tells you to click on it! When you saw the name of this thread, you should've just not posted anything and left it alone! Anyway, I think that Cloud would totally win. Link is just a little kid! I just voted, and Cloud is up by 3%! Damn, I've said it once and I'll say it again, people at the playstation.com forums can be so cruel!
Message 9 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Sep 1, 2003

,Gamecaver wrote:
Well, I went and voted if that makes you happy. That whole thing makes no sense though. Mario beat Crono? Explain to me how Mario can beat Crono? EXPLAIN TO MEEEEE!!!!!! Ok, I'm done now.

Cloud beat Sonic. Explain that to me.
Message 10 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes