Oct 25 2003
By: CHUMEIA Lombax Warrior 169 posts

Books

3 replies 4 views Edited Oct 25, 2003
I hope that this isnt to off topic. But I think its right on Q.

Where can I buy the books that Squaresoft used for the basis of the Finnal Fantasy games, and the Kingdom Hearts game. The credits alwease include the name of a book that the Game or Movie was Based on.

I dont know if they are in English or what, but I am instrested in them.

Any one know?

---

My mother and other ADULTS, expressivly delair that the movies are of no intrest, and that anime is to Boring and refuse to even look at the games. Infact they would go so far as to make fun of the games. However I think that if I was to give my mother the books, there might be a Diffrent opinion after that. They all like The Legend of Zelda, even the newest cell shaded game (ugg). But refuse to try FF.

Any help?
Message 1 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2718 posts

Re: Books

Oct 25, 2003
I don't know why don't you just e-mail them and ask?
Message 2 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Oct 25, 2003
ooh.. I'd like to find this info out too
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Phoenix
Message 3 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Final Boss
30058 posts

Oct 25, 2003

,rflulling wrote:
I hope that this isnt to off topic. But I think its right on Q.

Where can I buy the books that Squaresoft used for the basis of the Finnal Fantasy games, and the Kingdom Hearts game. The credits alwease include the name of a book that the Game or Movie was Based on.

I dont know if they are in English or what, but I am instrested in them.

Any one know?

---

My mother and other ADULTS, expressivly delair that the movies are of no intrest, and that anime is to Boring and refuse to even look at the games. Infact they would go so far as to make fun of the games. However I think that if I was to give my mother the books, there might be a Diffrent opinion after that. They all like The Legend of Zelda, even the newest cell shaded game (ugg). But refuse to try FF.

Any help?

It's extremely doubtful they based their games on books, copyright, royality issues etc. FF games are usually quite original except what is constant within the series itself and staples of what fantasy are.
Formally chaynes...
Message 4 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes