Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 03 2009
By: dannlim First Son 2 posts

Anymore Final Fantasy Going To The PlayStation Store?

7 replies 17 views Edited Dec 3, 2009

I Really Want To Play FF9 Or FF8 Because Of The Longing Of Playing Them. I play them before But

I just borrow them from a friend. I would buy the discs myself because now a days they're like 10-20 dollars.

But are They Selling Anymore FF Games Soon like FF8 Or FF9? I Bought FF7 And Its Pretty cool.

Just Wondering If They're Are Posting More Soon.

Message 1 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5470 posts

Re: Anymore Final Fantasy Going To The PlayStation Store?

Dec 3, 2009

Hopefully soon we'll get news about one of them at least from Square-Enix.

I would really like my hands on Final Fantasy VIII, never really got to play it. I'm playing IX right now, but hopefully Square-Enix gets them both in there. If so, I wouldn't ask for another PS1 Final Fantasy game into the PS store. I had enough, getting full of the classics and waiting on the new Final Fantasy XIII now.

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/Cenix13xpe/Smallerlogo.png

deviantART gallery | Twitter

PSN: Cenix13xpe

Message 2 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Dec 3, 2009

wellll.......

i want anthologies... so i can play 6 on my wonderful little psp

Blood and Fear are always precious... No matter how one obtains them

Viva la Roi, la Roi es morte
Message 3 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2065 posts

Dec 3, 2009

Someday.

Sony and/or SE are really dragging their feet. They release stuff on the PSN Store in little tidbits and I suspect its on purpose, they probably feel it's better for sales to not 'flood' the market with a bunch of titles at once.

It's sad though, if you read some of the PSN Update blog posts from a few weeks ago the majority of the comments are negative, but they don't listen. I guess a lot of the PSP Go buyers are pissed at how long it takes to get anything.

There are quite a few PS1 RPGs I would like to see, but I know it will be months, if ever, that they show up.

Message 4 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Dec 3, 2009

TWILITKING wrote:

wellll.......

i want anthologies... so i can play 6 on my wonderful little psp

I want them to port Chronicles for Chrono Trigger.

Message 5 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Dec 4, 2009

colstripcapn wrote:

Someday.

Sony and/or SE are really dragging their feet. They release stuff on the PSN Store in little tidbits and I suspect its on purpose, they probably feel it's better for sales to not 'flood' the market with a bunch of titles at once.

It's sad though, if you read some of the PSN Update blog posts from a few weeks ago the majority of the comments are negative, but they don't listen. I guess a lot of the PSP Go buyers are pissed at how long it takes to get anything.

There are quite a few PS1 RPGs I would like to see, but I know it will be months, if ever, that they show up.

Yup. Very Very Very pissed. I want to play "Crisis Core - FFVII" and I shouldn't have to wait this long for a game that's ALREADY OUT. I think that the PSN releases of FFVIII and IX as PSone Classics shouldn't take a mandate over the games that are already availible for PSP in UMD format. Namely, Crisis Core, and FF I&II anniversary editions.

Message 6 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Dec 4, 2009

Hiro91190 wrote:

colstripcapn wrote:

Someday.

Yup. Very Very Very pissed. I want to play "Crisis Core - FFVII" and I shouldn't have to wait this long for a game that's ALREADY OUT. I think that the PSN releases of FFVIII and IX as PSone Classics shouldn't take a mandate over the games that are already availible for PSP in UMD format. Namely, Crisis Core, and FF I&II anniversary editions.

You seem to be blaming PSN for something that's mostly Square Enix's fault.

Message 7 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Dec 4, 2009
I wasn't blaming the PSN. I was saying that Square's PSN releases should focus on getting games that are already for the psp on there before they do their psone classics
Message 8 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes