Feb 25 2010
By: JHEATED5 Uncharted Territory 2063 posts

An Explaination Of Bad Reviews....

11 replies 27 views Edited Feb 25, 2010
Well it's already been discussed in this post but I just got my psxtreme newsletter today and figure I'd share it with the rest of the forum, I just don't know if SE could dig themselves a deeper hole than they're already in but they continue to suprise me.....http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/6641.html
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Re: An Explaination Of Bad Reviews....

Feb 25, 2010
interview has already been posted by Aeternitas but yeah Motomu's stupid. Generalization FTL! See this is why we beat Japan in the Olympics.  They're too close minded about what kind of strategies other people employ and instead decide to learn it for themselves.  They have this history with everything including videogames.  They'll learn one day, just not today.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2063 posts

Feb 25, 2010
Yeah I know they were posted by him, I figured this article kinda just lumped everything together istead of referring to multiple sources... 
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5269 posts

Feb 25, 2010
SE just can't accept that they don't make AAA games anymore.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4047 posts

Feb 25, 2010

Gamer-er wrote:
SE just can't accept that they don't make AAA games anymore.

My big fear is that they realize that people love them so much that no matter what crap they pump out they are still gonna get millions...

On the other hand im going to wait till I play the game before I judge it... personally I think im going to love it.

vincej25
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Feb 25, 2010
the big problem/fear I have with S-E is that the cash they get from game sales (27 bucks per copy) goes directly into their pockets and it's the fans and consumers that invest into the series future and when they don't listen to their fanbase, the money we spent was wasted or not worth it.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2902 posts

Feb 25, 2010
The game sucks its not that hard to explain
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5269 posts

Feb 25, 2010

Phantom11392 wrote:
The game sucks its not that hard to explain

It doesn't suck.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2924 posts

Feb 25, 2010
all he had to do was build further and enhance what he did with FFX2. you could have your "FPS"-like dramatic moments but somewhere in between let the player play. let them break free and experience the game in different ways.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2022 posts

Feb 25, 2010

If you follow that link to the UK FFXIII site there is really good information in the news section about different aspects of the game. This quote for example. I think it sounds to easy but then again it might just be propaganda.

Quote from DAISUKE INOUE (BATTLE PLANNER):

"In short, I made it so that you should be able to defeat any of the mission monsters in FFXIII without equipping specific accessories or using any TP abilities, items or shrouds. Moreover, it is theoretically possible to earn a five star ranking in the battle results, even in the absence of any of those aids. Once players have become confident in their abilities with the battle system, I recommend that they try completing the missions unaided for a real test of skill!"

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes