Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 21 2003
By: Joshingway~ Fender Bender 4536 posts

Am I the only one who disliked FFX???(poss spoilers)

11 replies 4 views Edited Aug 21, 2003
No this is not spam or anything, I love final fantasy games, but I really didn't like FFX. I didn't like it's battle system, ot the whole sphere grid for that matter. I didn't like no world map, and I just thought the story and the characters just plain stunk. I really didn't like this game, andfound it easy, the only good thing I found in the game was the blitzall which was cool and all, but that is all I liked about FFX. The graphics really didn't stun me. I was wondering if anyone else hated FFX, or am I the only one who rather play any FF game instead of this one???
Message 1 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2415 posts

Re: Am I the only one who disliked FFX???(poss spoilers)

Aug 21, 2003

,Joshingway wrote:
No this is not spam or anything, I love final fantasy games, but I really didn't like FFX. I didn't like it's battle system, ot the whole sphere grid for that matter. I didn't like no world map, and I just thought the story and the characters just plain stunk. I really didn't like this game, andfound it easy, the only good thing I found in the game was the blitzall which was cool and all, but that is all I liked about FFX. The graphics really didn't stun me. I was wondering if anyone else hated FFX, or am I the only one who rather play any FF game instead of this one???

I don't know what you're talking about, FFX is a great game!
Message 2 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 21, 2003
FFX was a pretty good game but it wasn't my favorite FF out there.  The sphere grid was annoying, and the plot was too much like a soap opera.
If you're joking that's cruel. If you're being sarcastic that's even worse. - Duo Maxwell
Message 3 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Aug 21, 2003

im sorry, but your the first person to ever play RPG's that doesn't like that game.

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion."
- Sephiroth
Message 4 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Aug 21, 2003
I had a divine experience from FFX. I personally thought It was the best one I've ever played.
Message 5 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Aug 21, 2003
I'm liking it alot more on my second try ..maybe if you take a break from it you might have a diff opinion ..
Ah.....The son of Jecht..
Message 6 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Aug 21, 2003

LateComer wrote:
I'm liking it alot more on my second try ..maybe if you take a break from it you might have a diff opinion ..

I did, and I hated it more (I was playing FFIX when I was taking a break from 10) and I gained a hatred for it.
Message 7 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1755 posts

Aug 21, 2003

,Joshingway wrote:

Your not the only one who doesn't like FFX. Imo i do like FFX. The graphics were stunning and the storyline was great. What else could you want? 
Stars are given out to members who are well behaved and provide accurate helpful service on the forums.
Message 8 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4306 posts

Aug 21, 2003

Joshingway wrote:

I didn't care that much for X either since a lot of the attributes that one associates with the series were missing -- lack of summoned beasts, useless weapon system, long and boring dialog exchanges, pathetically weak bosses compared to other enemies, silly and uninspiring side quests for the most part, predictable outcomes in character development (anyone surprised that Auron was an "unsent"?), and far too much usage of cg clips.

That's not to say that the game didn't have some good parts -- I liked the sphere grid thing for the originality, the customizing concept was different enough from earlier games as was the mixing of items, and the monster collecting was fun albeit a bit tedious. Overall, the game was dull, but is worth a rental if nothing else IMO.
Message 9 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Aug 21, 2003
meh i didn't really like FF11 that much either.....
Final Fantasy 11...... Don't tell me if you are playing it or beta testing it because i will probley kill you! :smileymad:

Message 10 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes