Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Re: After playing FFX-2 Demo.. I don't think I'll

Oct 26, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:
When is this issue supposed to drop?. I went out on a hunt today after reading this thread and found nothing, the new EGM and Game Informer ect. But no OPM....

X-2 is the reason why I got egm...
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 21 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3115 posts

Oct 26, 2003
ok, Im going to give X-2 a go with the demo in the #75 playstation magazine. If like it, then I will buy it off ebay for a max of $40
Message 22 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1230 posts

Oct 27, 2003

,snowcrash wrote:

buy this game... this game is nothing like FF series.. I'll wait for FFX-2 IL+LM or not buy at all...

since FFX-2 IL+LM has an unexpected character and you can also capture monsters and use them to fight with you..  

unexpected character? **bleep**? where did you hear this?
GAP member
Message 23 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Oct 27, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:
When is this issue supposed to drop?. I went out on a hunt today after reading this thread and found nothing, the new EGM and Game Informer ect. But no OPM....

The mag isn't supposed to be on the shelves until November. My guess is that some stores got the shipment in early and just decided to put em out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is it...This is your story" - Auron, Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X-2 Stats:
Percentage Completion - 98%
Message 24 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Oct 27, 2003

,snowcrash wrote:
i got the opm yesterday...

I'm late on my subscription bill.....I hope I at least get this next issue. Otherwise I'll have to wait a couple of weeks for the stores to get the new issues in.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 25 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Oct 27, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:

If you have an OPM subscription, you get the months issue before the stores do. I usually get mine on the 3rd or 4th of every month. Some people get it even earlier.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 26 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1230 posts

Oct 27, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

If you have an OPM subscription, you get the months issue before the stores do. I usually get mine on the 3rd or 4th of every month. Some people get it even earlier.

whats the difference between OPM and PSM? I can only find PSM in my stores. or are they just the same anyway?
GAP member
Message 27 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6312 posts

Oct 27, 2003

,snowcrash wrote:

buy this game... this game is nothing like FF series.. I'll wait for FFX-2 IL+LM or not buy at all...

since FFX-2 IL+LM has an unexpected character and you can also capture monsters and use them to fight with you..  

I already wanted this game but an unexpected character sounds interesting.
Message 28 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Oct 27, 2003

,_Yuna_ wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

whats the difference between OPM and PSM? I can only find PSM in my stores. or are they just the same anyway?
OPM is the Official liscensed magazine of the Playstation and OPM carries a demo disc of stuff every month.
Message 29 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Oct 27, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:

,_Yuna_ wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

OPM is the Official liscensed magazine of the Playstation and OPM carries a demo disc of stuff every month.

and to continue that, PSM is an unofficial PS2 magazine, that comes with an occasional DVD. (only on newstands.)
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Message 30 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes