Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 27 2003
By: cannacup2010 Last Guardian 13770 posts

Adverent Children Release Dates!

7 replies 8 views Edited Oct 27, 2003

July 10,2004 is the release date but unfortunatley there isn't a for sure release date for England.

Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 1 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Re: Adverent Children Release Dates!

Oct 27, 2003

,chickenmaster wrote:

July 10,2004 is the release date but unfortunatley there isn't a for sure release date for England.

Well, not to be a jerk but, 99% of us are North Americans. This is the North American Playstation site. So theres nothing unfortunate to us about England not having a release. By the way, I've seen a lot of Austrailians and U.K'ers here recently. Are your own Playstation site/forums that bad?.

Message 2 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1854 posts

Oct 27, 2003
well the release for japan is summer 2004 no word on usa release yet
Message 3 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1782 posts

Oct 27, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:

,chickenmaster wrote:

Well, not to be a jerk but, 99% of us are North Americans. This is the North American Playstation site. So theres nothing unfortunate to us about England not having a release. By the way, I've seen a lot of Austrailians and U.K'ers here recently. Are your own Playstation site/forums that bad?.

i assume that it isnt as large, and its probably boring...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

get your mouse off my sig!
Message 4 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Oct 28, 2003
how bout somebody signs up on the other forums an finds out? then we can find out why theyre comin here...

Message 5 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Oct 28, 2003

,chickenmaster wrote:

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but your spelling of "Advent," has been bugging me for a while now. And again I'm not trying to be a jerk, I promise, I just thought you might want to know the correct spelling.

Yeah sadly there has'nt been a release date for the States either, at least none I'm aware of. Well at least Japan will be seeing the movie soon.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 6 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Oct 28, 2003

,-rpgfan- wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

,chickenmaster wrote:

i assume that it isnt as large, and its probably boring...

I've been there.....and yeah it is quite dull or maybe I just don't get British humor. Plus, as Strong Bad would say all the "unnecessary vowels" on words annoys me. lol

-edit- Here's the link BTW:  http://uk.playstation.com/user/forums.jhtml;jsessionid=5CX3TZAPDWIMACQSBLVCMFQ?locale=en_GB&jsession...

Message Edited by Griever_08 on 10-27-2003 11:28 PM

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 7 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Oct 29, 2003
What!!!!!!????????????   they better release it here!  It'd be super mean and would break my heart if they didn't.  I'm already upset over FFXI so if FF lets me down again........  well,  I'm in love with FFVII so this really is great to me
I hardly think it would enhance your reputation in the U.N., Professor Plum!

Don't you go to sleep, you have to get a bath!
Message 8 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes