Nov 21 2003
By: Grakkar~ Wastelander 913 posts

ARRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!

10 replies 1 views Edited Nov 21, 2003
Goddamn Amazon messed up my order and now FFX-2's gonna arrive NEXT TUESDAY!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL AMAZON!!! That's why I usually use EB because they're RELIABLE but I had this $15 dollar gift certificate...ahh well...I guess I'll have to stay off this board because people are going to be talking about X-2 and there's gonna be ALOT of spoilers.

Message Edited by PSX_Cheatster on 11-21-2003 04:10 PM

Message 1 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Re: ARRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!

Nov 21, 2003
,Grakkar wrote:,Goddamn Amazon messed up my order and now FFX-2's gonna arrive NEXT TUESDAY!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL AMAZON!!! That's why I usually use EB because they're RELIABLE but I had this $15 dollar gift certificate...ahh well...I guess I'll have to stay off this board because people are going to be talking about X-2 and there's gonna be ALOT of spoilers.,null,
,null,okay.......w/e

Message Edited by PSX_Cheatster on 11-21-2003 04:11 PM

Message 2 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
913 posts

Nov 21, 2003

karthik_il wrote:,null,

Grakkar wrote:,Goddamn Amazon messed up my order and now FFX-2's gonna arrive NEXT TUESDAY!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL AMAZON!!! That's why I usually use EB because they're RELIABLE but I had this $15 dollar gift certificate...ahh well...I guess I'll have to stay off this board because people are going to be talking about X-2 and there's gonna be ALOT of spoilers.,
,null,okay.......w/e,
,You don't understand. I was planning my whole weekend on FFX-2. Now I'm gonna have nothing to do

Message Edited by Grakkar on 11-21-2003 04:00 PM

Message 3 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7212 posts

Nov 21, 2003
You should always have low expectations of the mail service...trust me, I know from experience!

Message 4 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Nov 21, 2003
,Grakkar wrote:,Goddamn Amazon messed up my order and now FFX-2's gonna arrive NEXT TUESDAY!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL AMAZON!!! That's why I usually use EB because they're RELIABLE but I had this $15 dollar gift certificate...ahh well...I guess I'll have to stay off this board because people are going to be talking about X-2 and there's gonna be ALOT of spoilers.,

Message Edited by PSX_Cheatster on 11-21-2003 04:10 PM,null,

,At least be thankfull that your getting it..man..so long..untill..i get it...
.: July 16th - HP : HBP :.
Message 5 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Nov 21, 2003

,Grakkar wrote:
,karthik_il wrote:,
,Grakkar wrote:Goddamn Amazon messed up my order and now FFX-2's gonna arrive NEXT TUESDAY!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL AMAZON!!! That's why I usually use EB because they're RELIABLE but I had this $15 dollar gift certificate...ahh well...I guess I'll have to stay off this board because people are going to be talking about X-2 and there's gonna be ALOT of spoilers.,
okay.......w/e,
You don't understand. I was planning my whole weekend on FFX-2. Now I'm gonna have nothing to do ,

Message Edited by Grakkar on 11-21-2003 04:00 PM,

Hmm, sucks to be you I guess.......all I did with mine was, the day after it came out I phoned EB and said "I would like to reserve a copy of Mario kart Double Dash and Final Fantasy X-2" so the next day I went to the city got it, came home and played it.....and yes it is awesome, you should see it, its sweet...yes everything about it is great, a great buy, its so much fun and has completed my weekend....I will be playing all weekend!

hehehe...i know im an ass I just had to. lol

Message 6 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Nov 22, 2003

,Grakkar wrote:
,Grakkar wrote:Goddamn Amazon messed up my order and now FFX-2's gonna arrive NEXT TUESDAY!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL AMAZON!!! That's why I usually use EB because they're RELIABLE but I had this $15 dollar gift certificate...ahh well...I guess I'll have to stay off this board because people are going to be talking about X-2 and there's gonna be ALOT of spoilers.,
okay.......w/e,
You don't understand. I was planning my whole weekend on FFX-2. Now I'm gonna have nothing to do ,

ok ok, sorry...

I just rented this game and it kicks ass

If you really cant wait, then rent it

Message 7 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Nov 22, 2003

,Grakkar wrote:
Goddamn Amazon messed up my order and now FFX-2's gonna arrive NEXT TUESDAY!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL AMAZON!!! That's why I usually use EB because they're RELIABLE but I had this $15 dollar gift certificate...ahh well...I guess I'll have to stay off this board because people are going to be talking about X-2 and there's gonna be ALOT of spoilers.,

that sucks. but you can still post here. as long as people follow the rules and put *spoilers* in the subjects that have spoilers. just dont goto those subjects.
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Message 8 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
913 posts

Nov 22, 2003

MeTaLfrvr wrote:

Grakkar wrote:
Goddamn Amazon messed up my order and now FFX-2's gonna arrive NEXT TUESDAY!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL AMAZON!!! That's why I usually use EB because they're RELIABLE but I had this $15 dollar gift certificate...ahh well...I guess I'll have to stay off this board because people are going to be talking about X-2 and there's gonna be ALOT of spoilers.

that sucks. but you can still post here. as long as people follow the rules and put *spoilers* in the subjects that have spoilers. just dont goto those subjects.

People never do...anyway, Amazon shipped it yesterday so I'm getting it on Monday and not Tuesday but I'm still not gonna have anything to do...

P.S. Sorry for the big ARRRGH, I was really mad and I felt like storming Amazon's headquarters with a katana so I didn't really care weather I stretched the boards.
Message 9 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Nov 22, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

,Grakkar wrote:
okay.......w/e,

Hmm, sucks to be you I guess.......all I did with mine was, the day after it came out I phoned EB and said "I would like to reserve a copy of Mario kart Double Dash and Final Fantasy X-2" so the next day I went to the city got it, came home and played it.....and yes it is awesome, you should see it, its sweet...yes everything about it is great, a great buy, its so much fun and has completed my weekend....I will be playing all weekend!

hehehe...i know im an ass I just had to. lol

Yep you were wrong for doing that Rafe.  But on a better tip.  Don't worry you can still come a read up on stuff if you like,  You may want to get a heads-up on what to look forward too.  *pulls out leash for Rafe*  Bad boy

For technical support (including DISK READ ERRORS) call: 1-800-345-SONY.
New to the world of the PS boards? Check out the "NEW USER GUIDE"

Message 10 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes