Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 20 2003
By: rickor86~ Lombax Warrior 199 posts

A little bit of everything Final Fantasy

4 replies 4 views Edited Nov 20, 2003

Hey guys hows it goin?  good?  that's good. but sorry to interupt your gaming discussion but I need help.  you see,  my favorite game from the FF series is FF8 and when I like a game I LOVE a game.  so therefore I decided to start collecting the FF8 complete toyline.  It was going good until I ran into a snare,  you see,  I'm missing a few GF's and monsters and even worse,  the company doesn't make em anymore and I can't find anymore on Ebay!  now here's a list of what I need and they have to be completely un-opened pakages.  so here goes

1. FF8 Guardian Force- Shiva

2. FF8 Guardian Force- Diablos

3. FF8 Monster Collection Abbandon (the skeleton guy)

4. FF8 Monster Collection Iron Giant

5. FF8 Monster Collection Ultima Weapon

6. FF8 Monster Collection Omega Weapon

If anybody has any of these,  I'm willing to buy them or trade any of them for FFX Anima (why I have him I don't know...)  I live in Canada and I just can't find them.  and I'd appreciate it if you don't offer me any of the characters because I have them all.  I like collecting unopened toys and I need to complete this collection.  It's Driving me nuts!!!  Thanx

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Re: A little bit of everything Final Fantasy

Nov 20, 2003

rickor86 wrote:

Hey guys hows it goin?  good?  that's good. but sorry to interupt your gaming discussion but I need help.  you see,  my favorite game from the FF series is FF8 and when I like a game I LOVE a game.  so therefore I decided to start collecting the FF8 complete toyline.  It was going good until I ran into a snare,  you see,  I'm missing a few GF's and monsters and even worse,  the company doesn't make em anymore and I can't find anymore on Ebay!  now here's a list of what I need and they have to be completely un-opened pakages.  so here goes

If anybody has any of these,  I'm willing to buy them or trade any of them for FFX Anima (why I have him I don't know...)  I live in Canada and I just can't find them.  and I'd appreciate it if you don't offer me any of the characters because I have them all.  I like collecting unopened toys and I need to complete this collection.  It's Driving me nuts!!!  Thanx

that sux dude.... i like FF8 but i cant waste money on toys..... i hope u find them. Im pretty sure if u keep looking u'll find them
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 20, 2003
I appreciate your help dude.  But do you at leased know anyone who has them?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10751 posts

Nov 20, 2003

,rickor86 wrote:

... I can't find anymore on Ebay! ,

As I'm sure you know, eBay's auctions are new everyday, so I'd keep checking there.  You might also check Amazon.com's "used" merchandise sellers.   And though it will take time, go to other FF sites and post there too (if they allow it).

And while I do know one guy from these boards who has some of the GFs you want, he's an avid collector like yourself and I doubt he'd sell...but I'll ask him next time I see him online and direct him to this post.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Nov 20, 2003

,rickor86 wrote:

Go here: http://www.tisinc99.com/finfanvi.html

This is where I go.

Also you could try www.animenmore.com   .....I think that's it.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (4 Views)
0 Likes