Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Re: FF story

Nov 26, 2003

Chapter V
"A Walk in the Park"

The car pulls into Balamb, and Zell’s lunch is miraculously untouched. Everyone exits the car. "All right," starts Squall, in his usual leader-like tone. "The boat to Esthar leaves in one hour. Do what you want, but be at the docks in one hour." Zell decides to stop by his house and see his mom, and maybe even get an extra meal in. Ellone decides to join him, since she doesn’t know anyone in town.

"Hey, Ma!" Zell yells, as he walks in the door. "Zell! How’re ya?!" asks Ma Dincht." "I’m good. Got another mission. Oh! Forgot to introduce ya! Ma, this is Ellone." "Oh! My little Zell brought home his girlfriend!" "Ma, wait, I…" But he was cut off by Ma. "What am I doing, just standing around here? I’m gonna make you guys some food!" "Alright!" Zell exclaims. Ma leaves the room and enters the kitchen, cooking up some grub.

"Um…Zell?" Ellone speaks. "Yeah?" "Is your mother ALWAYS like this?" asks Ellone. "Well, …yeah. It’s not too often a girl comes home with me…" "Oh…I guess we can ‘go out’ for a while." she says playfully. A smile shines on Zell’s face. Ma walks in with a huge plate of Zell’s favorite in each hand. "So…Who’s hungry?"

Irvine and Selphie are walking around near the train station. "You know, Irvy," Selphie says, "I’m really glad they let you transfer from Galbadia to here, without having to go back. I’d be really sad if you had to leave." "I won’t. Trust me." "I do." She grabs hold of his arm, and puts her head on his shoulder. "This town is so beautiful, isn’t it?" "Almost as beautiful as you, Selph. "Aww…You’re so sweet, Irvy."

"The sea breeze is so wonderful, Squall." Rinoa says, as she and Squall hold hands walking down the street. "It sure is." Squall says. "I wonder what it would be like, living here." she thinks aloud. "Peaceful for one." Squall tells her. "Balamb is peaceful, Esthar is high-tech. I wonder what good could come out of Galbadia." "You did." Rinoa looks at Squall, dreamily, as they sit down on the dock. Rinoa’s face is gleaming with a smile. "You’re such a sweetheart, Squall. "Not as much as you are." "I love you, Squall." "I love you too, Rinoa." They hold each other close for a long time. Then a voice from behind them says, "Ain’t that sweet." It was Ellone. Zell comes from behind her, with breadcrumbs on his face. Squall signals to him that they are there. After a couple times, he gets the hint, and attempts to wipe them off. After a few tries, he succeeds. "Man, it’s my lucky day!" Zell exclaims. "Not only do I get hot dogs in my lunch, but ma made me even MORE! Check it out!" he pulls out a bag. "She even made some for the road!" "Good thing Quistis ain’t here," teases Irvine, as he and Selphie walk past Zell, "She’d have a cow if she saw you. Though, I think it’s too late for the cow already, how many hot dogs you ate!" Everyone laughs, and boards the boat.

The ship pulls in Fisherman’s Horizon. Everyone gets out. "All right everyone!" Squall speaks. "Get to the train station." This time, everyone goes together. "I love the ocean!" Rinoa says, as she takes in a breath of the fresh sea breeze.

The group arrives at the train station, and gets on the train. "So what do we know about our mission?" asks a wondering Rinoa. Selphie is watching the scenery go by from her usual post, the window. "Only a little bit." Squall informs. "Once we arrive, we are to meet with one of theirs, and they will take us to the city. Everything else will be told to us when we get there."

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 27, 2003
hang in there everyone! the end of Part I is near!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Nov 27, 2003
omg, I can't wait
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6312 posts

Nov 27, 2003
Still reading it. It's good I like it.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
879 posts

Nov 27, 2003

this is good stuff dude! keep it commin : )    you know if you and Shadowmyst01ever teamed up on a story........*thinks of all the possibilities*

PM me for sig requests
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7335 posts

Nov 27, 2003
 Those are some cool stories! More, more, more!
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 28, 2003

thank you for all the support. im afraid it may be a day or two before i post the next chapter. im at my cousin's house, and it seems his comp doesnt have microsoft word, which is the program i wrote it on. oh well, maybe ill find it, or maybe ill just have to wait. but on a good note, i got a new rank!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7197 posts

Nov 28, 2003
That was cool.  I'm writing a story about FF8 too...it's gonna take me quite a while though.  I'll probably be done by New Years if I type fast enough! lol
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 28, 2003

,Wakka333Blitzer wrote:
That was cool.  I'm writing a story about FF8 too...it's gonna take me quite a while though.  I'll probably be done by New Years if I type fast enough! lol

right on! id love to hear it. what i did, is i wrote it, then typed it, chapter by chapter, and posted it. its really fun. its ben a hwile since i last wrote anything. i just one day decided to write, and this is what happened!

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7197 posts

Nov 28, 2003

,FF_Master777 wrote:

,Wakka333Blitzer wrote:

right on! id love to hear it. what i did, is i wrote it, then typed it, chapter by chapter, and posted it. its really fun. its ben a hwile since i last wrote anything. i just one day decided to write, and this is what happened!
Same thing with me!  I was playing FF8 and then I though to myself....hmmm....this would make a great story for me to write and off I went! lol
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes