Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 20 2003
By: insanejavi~ First Son 6 posts

what new characters you think you know should come out in a later capcom fighting game??

3 replies 4 views Edited Jul 20, 2003

I sure wish they put people like dante(dmc) or ...maby they could put dante vs Alucard or SolidSnake...we all know that m vs c3 will probably never me made.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
612 posts

Re: what new characters you think you know should come out in a later capcom fighting game??

Jul 20, 2003

,insanejavi wrote:

I sure wish they put people like dante(dmc) or ...maby they could put dante vs Alucard or SolidSnake...we all know that m vs c3 will probably never me made.

^__^ Hi insanejavi,

I think Capcom should put Ryu from Breath of Fire on the next one, it's too bad they couldn't put Goku on the game as a super secret character, Batsu from Rival Schools, Sanosuke from Onimusha, Regina from Dino Crisis. Silver Surfer, He-Man, Kenshin Himura, Kid Muscle, Chase, the new MegaMan from NT Warrior, Kyo Kusanagi, Motoko Kusanagi, Steel Angel Kurumi's Mira Kurumi, Chocolate Misu. I know this won't happen, but they could call it Capcom VS. Anime Heroes. By the way, I read something that SS4Gohan posted on this board(Fighting General) that said something about a new VS. series, but the detail's weren't really that clear on when it would be released, but I'm sure Capcom has something that's going to surprise all of us. And that will be great! Heh heh. ^__^ 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
399 posts

Re: what new characters you think you know should come out in a later capcom fighting game??

Jul 21, 2003
I would like to see another Darkstalker like Dimitri.
There Is Only One Kind Of Awesome... Me
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Jul 21, 2003
Dante, That would be cool
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes