First Son
16 posts

Re: Which fighting game do u like to play and why?

Aug 10, 2012

I like playing SOULCALIBUR V, marvel VS capcom, and dragonballz 

Message 31 of 56 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Aug 12, 2012
My current fighting game fix is Mortal Kombat (PS Vita).
Message 32 of 56 (424 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Aug 14, 2012
The current fighting game I'm playing is Naruto Shippuuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations because I'm a fan of the show, and I've been playing the ultimate ninja series since 2005.
Message 33 of 56 (423 Views)
Splicer
47 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

well, right now I only have 2 fighting games on my psp which are soul calibur broken destiny and tekken 5 dark ressurection and I like playing them both because they are a lot of fun and I am definately going to pick up soul calibur v or tekken tag tournament 2 when it comes out for my ps3.

Message 34 of 56 (419 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 14, 2012
oh man, i totally forgot about naruto.. this last game in the series is really good, a lot of fun and easy to pick up and learn.. no one's cooler than the fourth :smileytongue:
Message 35 of 56 (406 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 17, 2012
mk but not really into fighting

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 36 of 56 (390 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7886 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Soul Calibur is my big franchise. I love the fact that you're not limited to a 2D plane, and executing combos feels a lot more fluid to me than games like Street Fighter or MvC. I also find the characters and their individual styles more appealing than most other fighting games.

Other than that I play Tekken or Mortal Kombat on a casual basis. Of course, once PASBR comes out, EVERYTHING else will be taking a back seat. :smileywink:

Photobucket
Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
Message 37 of 56 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Sep 7, 2012

I play all Fighting games that are PS1 PS2 and PS3 games.  I started with Street Fighter II back on Super Nintendo! Arrgg!

Went from that to Mortal Kombat! Then off to other games... Like King Of Fighters...  Tekken... Virtua Fighter... Soul Calibur... Those Capcom VS games... And now most other fighting Games...

What one's i Like the best... Well back in Super Nintendo days SFII Super SFII etc... And all Mortal Kombat games 1, 2, 3 and Ultimate 3.

But those days are long gone...  SFIV all versions i like... Way better now than the old 2D ones... That's for sure!

King of Fighters Well again they all been 2D games and well so out dated these days... So For me King Of Fighters 2006 is the best one in that Series!

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon is my Top MK game of all time. 64 Characters and Kreate-A-Fighter ROCKS!

Soul Calibur 5 is the best SC for me since it has Character Creation to make our own Avatars!  The game itself could of been better but Character Creation here Rocked!  Oh Well!

Tekken 5: Dark Resurection and Tekken 6 been my favorite Tekken's so far! But i hear OnLINE for Tekken 6 was Bad!  Utoh!

I'm really looking Forward here to Tekken Tag 2... It looks like it just might be the Best TEKKEN game in the series made yet! Can't wait!

Then Last Now Dead Or Alive 5.... I first heard of Dead Or Alive when DOA4 first came out. But it wasn't on PS3... ARRGG! So didn't get it due to that then! But now DOA5 is coming to PS3 and i've already got it coming!  Looks like a Good game so can't wait to play this one.

I started with 2D fighters back in the day... But these days i Perfer 3D Fighters or at least 3D Charaters!  2D now just doesn't cut it anymore!  Yes i still buy the NEW 2D games... But i still perfer 3D Fighters over 2D these days!

That wrapps it up for me.... FIGHT!

LOL!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 38 of 56 (365 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I play all Fighting Games... On PS platforms!

And i mean ALL!   LOL!

Newer Versions always seem to be better!  Right now waiting on DOA5!

About time they put it on PS3!  Oh YEAH!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 39 of 56 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Any 2D fighting games as well as Virtua Fighter and Dead or Alive. Tekken is okay, but I miss the ways from the first four games.

Message 40 of 56 (350 Views)
0 Likes