Jun 29 2010
By: Atomica33 Sackboy 615 posts

What should be in Tekken 7! [SUGGESTION THREAD]

12 replies 70 views Edited Jun 29, 2010

Post your suggestions here!

Mine:

1. Less laggy online matches.

2. Better Character Costumization | Can you make it like this?!: Buy one item. And choose the color you want. Around 3k G each

3. Better graphics. | If you notice the Tomato Festival stage. The tomatoes on the floor has low graphics.

4. A kind of easier trophy set | I don't mean it's hard.

5. More modes in online. | Like Team Battle Online and Online Survival

6. A kinda shorter and better Scenario Mode | You should able to pick your Scenario Partner.

7. Shorter Ranking System | Being a Tekken God is way far. I think you'll need around 5k wins O_O Atleast T5DR only 1k wins your already a Tekken Lord

8. Take out the Rage System | Get Rage and you die.

9. Don't hide the old moves. Which are still there. | Trying to figure out Yoshimitsu's old moves from T5. Can't seem to find them on the Command List.

10. More Yoshimitsu stuff. | I can't even pick the stuff for Yoshimitsu. It's like there's a knight armor and it doesn't fit the dead and the alien costume. And you need to make it the knight armor to make him look like it.

11. Don't hide the stages. | Was going to make Mystical Forest my Main Stage cuz it has the water. Unless I pick the other stage with oil all

over it and see orange on your character while costumizing.

12. Atleast put a case for the "Other items". | Like the SMG. What you'll see is it's hanging/pasted beside your hip/leg

13. Show the moves for the "Other items" | Trying to figure out what will I do with this gun?

14. Bring back Tekken 4 -> T5DR stages | There was a kind of Mystical Forest stage in Tekken 4

15. Alternate costumes | All the costumes from Tekken -> T5DR or maybe Tekken 4 -> T5DR Around 5M G each. or 1M -> 5M G each

16. Bring back some of the cool items from T5.

17. Boss sizes are too big | I just noticed that you are making the bosses bigger and badder. Devil(T2),Ogre,(T3),Unknown(TT) and Heihachi(T4) were normal sizes. True Ogre(T3) and Jinpachi(T5) were big but throwable. NANCY(T6) and Azazel(T6) were the only bosses so big and unthrowable. That means the unthrowable bosses are TOO BIG. (btw I don't use throws)

18. Eddy's and Christie's Ending Movies. | Why do they have the same endings? Why don't you make it some kind of connection like Marduk's,King's and Armor King's. King found the hidden picture behind the Armor King picture and went to find him. Probably it's like this King -> Armor King (1) -> Marduk -> Armor King (2) (I don't have a problem with Eddy's and Christie's endings)

Uhm if I had all of your suggestions just comment or something. :smileytongue:

Here is my signature.
I am a GUY. Hey guys I'm back on the forums!
Message 1 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10077 posts

Re: What should be in Tekken 7! [SUGGESTION THREAD]

Jun 29, 2010
Lot of suggestions there.

All I want is a better online feature, and custom colors for customizations.

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[You're not worthy as my opponent! #Vergil]
Message 2 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jul 6, 2010

Add offline ranking and create your own Tekken fighter.(Let me be myself so I can fight with my own fist.) One more thing take out SC mode.

Message 3 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jul 8, 2010

^Lol, dude you're everywhere on these forums aren't you? And you're really really deadset on having character creation aren't you XD

Anyways, yea, just fix the scenario mode, online mode, and loading times, and it will be better for me XD

Message 4 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Jul 10, 2010

1. SC should not be forced so you can unlock the rest of the story/money/outifts.

2. I don't mind juggling, but really. The length of each juggle is ridiculous.

3. Get rid of bound.

4. Larger arenas

5. The bosses should be human size.

6. The graphics shouldn't be so downright ugly it takes you're mind off the fighting (sheep stage anyone?)

Also, I don't want to start a flame war with this, but does anyone think that the damge is way off? I know, matches in the last game could last a while due to many hits needed to KO someone, but in allot of matches I've played, I've seen opponents taken care of in less than 10 seconds.

7. Let players have the choice to level up via online or via single player.

All you gotta do is
Ride around Sally
Just Ride Sally Ride!!!!!!!
Message 5 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jul 11, 2010

I'll say... yes and no to that because there are characters (like Bruce, Paul and Law) who really dish out the damage with each of their hits, and then there are others (can't think of any at the moment) that feel like it takes forever to win with their damage output. However, you could argue that it's just part of the build of the character since some of the lesser damage dealing ones have compensating speed :/

Message 6 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Jul 12, 2010

One of my experiences is when I fried my friend with Jin in about 10 seconds. He was using King, and I wasn't using aerial combos.

All you gotta do is
Ride around Sally
Just Ride Sally Ride!!!!!!!
Message 7 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Jul 16, 2010

- I got to agree, character creation would have me sold if they did included it.

- Scenario Campaign needs to be done away for as long as Tekken exists, that wasn't a game mode it was an abomination. If they can't make something way better than it, just take it out completely. I'd rather not to see it again.

- There needs to be offline ranking again, I don't understand why it's not there in the first place.

- Endings need to be unlocked the original away again, and with that I also expect some better endings as well. Half of the endings were seen in the opening of the game.

- The loading times need attention, nothing else to add there.

- The character customization was great, but they could also do their selves a big favor and just add items each with the ability to color them any color you so desire. That way they could add much more items as that would free up more space.

- Bosses, I would like to see a human boss this time or something less demonic. Azazel was not that great of a boss to me and not to mention the fact that he just appeared out of nowhere with no background story. I would at least like a boss like a Jin (where he has some charge up or ability boost).

- Something that I would like in the game that others may like is the ability to record matches from within the game and upload them to YouTube. If you've ever played RagDollKungFu, it would be similar to that.

- Continued PlayStation Home support.

- Tekken 6 had in-game music so I hope this does as well.

- I would like to see the roulette system return as well, there was pretty much nothing wrong with it.

- Add in a lot of bonus content for player's to collect and view, such as 3d trophies, artwork, image gallery, special movies such as interviews and creating the game. Gamers like to collect these type of things, it keeps them playing and it adds replay value.

- This is a must, player 2 should also have the ability to select customized characters as well.

Photobucket
Message 8 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jul 16, 2010

^Wow, I must really be in the minority cuz I feel like I'm the only one who vehemently opposes character creation (O.o). I mean, it's bad enough if you ever use Mokujin or going up against a Mokujin user (although, admittedly, really fun XD) and you have to spend time figuring out which moveset you're dealing with, but doing that with all sorts of random characters would be a major pain in the ass. There are 40+ characters in the Tekken 6's roster. Surely, at least one of those characters is slightly appealing to use? Lol, but w/e that's your opinion, and this is mine.

Also, don't they already have a roulette system in Tekken 6? I mean, maybe not in the online system (I'm not too sure because I haven't played enough online to know), but I know that they exist in the ghost battles because that's how I got my thunder aura for devil jin (complete luck!).

Message 9 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Jul 17, 2010

1. Tag matches.

2. Ability to save ANY match.

3. Levels like Tekken 4. Not varying ground heights (that wasn't fair), but stuff like the columns and phone booths were cool.

4. Portable profiles. Save character customizations and stats to a flashdrive and take it to other consoles. Like the arcade cards.

5. Gon

6. A better PlayStation Home space

Message 10 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes