Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 04 2013
By: klawwG First Son 1 posts

Stick recommendations for a 'casual' fighter?

4 replies 375 views Edited Jan 4, 2013
Hi, i know there are plenty of stick rec. threads, but i just wanted to know what kind would be recommended for someone who isn't too hardcore into fighters, and don't want to spend more than $100. I've played fighters since my childhood, but only dabbled, really, but fell in love with skullgirls. My girlfriend and I often play mortal kombat(1,2,3) and tekken 6 together, so I wanted to get two sticks for us. I plan on playing fighters a lot more, but i don't want to drop a lot of money, also most old threads and links i find are unavailable now. So, any somewhat sturdy ones around that price range?
Message 1 of 5 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Stick recommendations for a 'casual' fighter?

Feb 28, 2013

I recommend the WWE Brawlstick by Madcatz. Pretty decent quality, extremely easy to mod if you decide to get into fighting games a little more and want to upgrade to the high end parts made by companies like Sanwa that you'd find in the more expensive arcade sticks, and a good price too.

Message 2 of 5 (289 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Mar 1, 2013

anyone know how  the Street fighter Round 2 stick compairs to the xtekken stick? I heard there the same just the round 2 frame is bigger

Message 3 of 5 (284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 1, 2013
just ordered the xtekken stick, can't find a round 2 stick that ships to canada : /
Message 4 of 5 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 8, 2013
I have the Mayflash arcade stick. To be honest it is not the best, but I can't complain because of the price. After a few months, one of the buttons gave out. I would recommend a MadCatz arcade stick. It may be a little over 100, but it will last longer. You can't go wrong with MadCatz.
Message 5 of 5 (253 Views)
0 Likes