Oct 16 2012
By: Nanoanvil-M24 First Son 11 posts

Star Wars 2D

6 replies 444 views Edited Oct 16, 2012

Soul Calibur has Star Wars character in it! Anyway back to point.

If playstation allstars go well. Could you make a deal with lucasart + George Lucas and make a exclusive Star Wars 2D fighting game exclusively for playstation 3 or 4????????

Star Wars universe is awesome but those idiot developers never made a star wars fighting game. In star wars fighting game you could also put in interactive objects like Injustice gods among us.

Hope you guys see this and support us fighting gamers. Atleast make a deal with George lucas and put in a guest characters as Darth Bane, Revan, Vader, Obi Wan, Qui Gon, Yoda. Anyone of these guys would be awesome in playstation allstars.

Message 1 of 7 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: Star Wars 2D

Oct 16, 2012

No guest characters, this is just the first game wait til this game becomes big then start suggesting.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 2 of 7 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

I was going to come into this thread sarcastically, but...I kinda like this idea. The problem is, Masters of Teras Kasi kind of ruined everyones hopes for a Star Wars fighter. I liked it, everybody I know thinks I'm dumb for it.

edit: For people who didn't read, he's not talking about DLC characters for PSAS, he means a full new Star Wars focused fighting game like Injustice.

Message 3 of 7 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 16, 2012
well, only one problem with this: Lucasarts said from now on they will only make/publish in-house games (it was the president that said that but he quit a couple months ago)
So this may be a possibility
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 4 of 7 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Oct 16, 2012
It would have an amazing roster:
Lightsaber Characters:
Luke Skywalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Old Obi-Wan Kenobi
Darth Vader
Anakin Skywalker
Emperor Palpatine
Yoda
Darth Maul
Count Dooku
Qui-Gon Jinn
General Grevious
Plo Koon
Mace Windu
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Kit Fisto
Adi Gallia
Starkiller (Force Unleashed)
Darth Nihilus (Knights of the Old Repulic)

Blaster/Hand-to-Hand Characters:
Han Solo
Chewbacca
Jar-Jar Binks
Padame Amedala
Leia
Greedo
Storm Trooper
Clone Trooper
Battle Droid
Super Battle Droid
Boba Fett (Jango alt costume)
Lando Calrissian

Message 5 of 7 (399 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 16, 2012
And many many more. I wish Seth Killian sees this topic.
Message 6 of 7 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 10, 2013

I really think Sony should buy the rights from George Lucas. Considering George Lucas just sold his Movie rights to Walt Disney Entertainment. They should buy Star Wars fighting games License from George Lucas and make it a Playstation 4 exclusive. Star Wars is a epic universe and definitely deserve a fighting game in 2D. Should buy the license as it is just rotting there with Lucasart. They even let The force Unleashed series die out and letting it rot. I wish sony should just buy it.

Message 7 of 7 (257 Views)
0 Likes