Jun 15 2003
By: Kusaku Fender Bender 4534 posts

Soul Caliber 2

8 replies 6 views Edited Jun 15, 2003
I can not wait another day for this game to come out...August is too long to wait...I have to play an awesome fighter right now...All the greatest fighters on the same game?? Thats too much...I have to play it NOW!Who else is going to get this game?
OTR
Message 1 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12042 posts

Re: Soul Caliber 2

Jun 15, 2003

,GamerGuy15 wrote:
I can not wait another day for this game to come out...August is too long to wait...I have to play an awesome fighter right now...All the greatest fighters on the same game?? Thats too much...I have to play it NOW!Who else is going to get this game?
I was going to get it but may not have money to. I've been buying games like a kid buys candy.   I seen a preview for it on Tech TV's Extended Play last night and it does look sweet. Then again the original was sweet too. Nintendo's version has Link so I hope Sony puts one or a few of it's platform characters on the PS2 version.  Then I would have to buy it for sure.
Message 2 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2737 posts

Jun 15, 2003

,GamerGuy15 wrote:

My bro play it in the arcade and got to the final battle on his first try. It was pretty sweet, it will be most enjoyable when it is on the consoles.
Message 3 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Jun 15, 2003

,GamerGuy15 wrote:

Yeah I have been Play " Soul Blade " On the Ps1 and Its Great

SC1 Has Better Graphics then 70% Of Xbox Games

" I Feel Asleep"~ Security Guard {Metal Gear}
With Those Badly Translated Words the Stealth-Action Genre Was born
Message 4 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3681 posts

Jun 15, 2003
Soul Edge/Blade on the PSOne was great back in the day, and I can't wait for Soul Calibur II either.
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Jun 15, 2003

,Instigator187 wrote:
Soul Edge/Blade on the PSOne was great back in the day, and I can't wait for Soul Calibur II either.

Its Still Great, Most Detailed Characters On the Ps1 to Date
" I Feel Asleep"~ Security Guard {Metal Gear}
With Those Badly Translated Words the Stealth-Action Genre Was born
Message 6 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1246 posts

Jun 18, 2003

,sarges24@hotmail.com wrote:

,GamerGuy15 wrote:
I was going to get it but may not have money to. I've been buying games like a kid buys candy.   I seen a preview for it on Tech TV's Extended Play last night and it does look sweet. Then again the original was sweet too. Nintendo's version has Link so I hope Sony puts one or a few of it's platform characters on the PS2 version.  Then I would have to buy it for sure.

yeah they are they're putting Jak in (j/k).the ps2 version has Heihachi and xbox has Spawn......

cross another day from my waiting list......about 2 months left..

killzone name: nomad19
SW:battlefront name: chrono
Message 7 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
278 posts

Jun 22, 2003
I'm probably going to get it.
Message 8 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
612 posts

Jun 23, 2003

,GamerGuy15 wrote:

I'm going to get it, it looks remarkable. ^_^
Message 9 of 9 (6 Views)
0 Likes