Jul 05 2012
By: SlashZaku PlayStation MVP 41567 posts

Marvel vs Capcom Origins Coming to PSN in Sept (MvC & MSH)

2 replies 132 views Edited Jul 5, 2012

Just before the legendary EVO tournament kicks off this weekend, we're happy to announce two of the '90s' biggest fighting titles are coming home in a slick dual pack. Marvel vs Capcom Origins arrives in September for $14.99, containing Marvel Super Heroes and the original Marvel vs Capcom.

As with last year's Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition, MvCO comes complete with all manner of graphics filters, dynamic challenges (aka those cool in-game achievements), online play with spectator modes and replay saving.

Marvel Super Heroes borrows some of the cast and mechanics of X-Men: Children of Atom and adds non-muties like Spider-Man, Iron Man and Captain America, plus villains Dr Doom and, of course, Thanos. I say “of course” because MSH pulls from the mega-awesome Infinity Gauntlet storyline and uses the Infinity Gems to spice up each battle; the Power, Space, Time, Reality, Soul and Mind gems each give you unique effects.

And then we all know the original MvC – it took the guts of X-Men vs Street Fighter, jumbled the roster a bit (including additions like Mega Man and Venom) and made the whole thing nuts. Already looking forward to banging my head against the wall fighting Onslaught.

Capcom Unity

Message 1 of 3 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10135 posts

Re: Marvel vs Capcom Origins Coming to PSN in Sept (MvC & MSH)

Jul 5, 2012

Looks sweet. Do you think this will be an easy plat?

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[You're not worthy as my opponent! #Vergil]
Message 2 of 3 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Re: Marvel vs Capcom Origins Coming to PSN in Sept (MvC & MSH)

Jul 8, 2012

What no X men vs Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter, or X men Children of the Atom?

Anyway I always thoght that series needs more Marvel females, why can't thay add more Marvel females, Why ??

Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)
0 Likes