Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 13 2003
By: PsykoMantis Fender Bender 4086 posts
Offline

King of Fighters 2001 3D to the PS2!

5 replies 6 views Edited Jul 13, 2003

"Playmore announced that the PlayStation 2 port of The King of Fighter 2001 will have revised 3D backgrounds not found in the arcade MVS version. The game will be released in Japan on September 18, for 6800 yen."    - Coutesy of www.the-magicbox.com

,

 

,

Excellent! Hope they implement the online feature!

_______________________________________________________

Whoever so sees my true identity, never has enough time to turn around.
Anticipation of Death is more feared than death itself.

PSN PsykoMantis
Message 1 of 6 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/14/2003
Offline
612 posts
 

Re: King of Fighters 2001 3D to the PS2!

Jul 14, 2003

,
,
,Alucard TheDestroyer wrote:
,

"Playmore announced that the PlayStation 2 port of The King of Fighter 2001 will have revised 3D backgrounds not found in the arcade MVS version. The game will be released in Japan on September 18, for 6800 yen."    - Coutesy of www.the-magicbox.com

,

 

,

Excellent! Hope they implement the online feature!

,


,


,

,

^__^ Hello,

,

Great new's, thank you! ^__^ I kind of like 2D backgrounds better, but 3D isn't bad either, and to have it online would really be great for us, the game would virtually never get boring (or any fighting game, for that matter) with that feature. ^__^

,

I hope Agetec release's it over here for all of us. ^__^


Message 2 of 6 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/08/2000
Offline
18314 posts
 

Re: King of Fighters 2001 3D to the PS2!

Jul 17, 2003

3D background to me is actually better looking then 2D. For example the backgrounds in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 are 3D and they are purrrty.

Message 3 of 6 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/21/2003
Offline
4509 posts
 

Re: King of Fighters 2001 3D to the PS2!

Jul 17, 2003
if it has online play...oohhh you better run...cause ill make your character suck gravel......i kick ass in the KOF games...i won the KOF tournament in canada

If you are a Christian, put this in your sig!
Message 4 of 6 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/03/2003
Offline
4086 posts
 

Re: King of Fighters 2001 3D to the PS2!

Jul 17, 2003

,
,
,DemonSnake wrote:
if it has online play...oohhh you better run...cause ill make your character suck gravel......i kick ass in the KOF games...i won the KOF tournament in canada
,
,
,


HAHA! If it does have online feature, I will be hunting you DemonSnake...

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

_______________________________________________________

Whoever so sees my true identity, never has enough time to turn around.
Anticipation of Death is more feared than death itself.

PSN PsykoMantis
Message 5 of 6 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/21/2003
Offline
4509 posts
 

Re: King of Fighters 2001 3D to the PS2!

Jul 18, 2003

,
,
,Alucard TheDestroyer wrote:

,
,
,DemonSnake wrote:
if it has online play...oohhh you better run...cause ill make your character suck gravel......i kick ass in the KOF games...i won the KOF tournament in canada
,
,
,


HAHA! If it does have online feature, I will be hunting you DemonSnake


,
,

ill see you in the arcades!

If you are a Christian, put this in your sig!
Message 6 of 6 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes