May 15 2003
By: SwordfishII~ Lombax Warrior 189 posts

I have a question.

9 replies 1 views Edited May 15, 2003
What about a Marvel vs. SNK video game? Do you think that would work out good? One more thing, why is it that almost every SNK fighter on Capcom vs. SNK 2 is from The King of Fighters Series? I mean it only had 2 characters from Samurai Showdown and only 1 from The Last Blade 2. They need to balance this game out the right way so that it wouldn't be so bad.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Re: I have a question.

May 15, 2003
i didnt like SNK vs Capcom at all.  or number 2.  i do like Marvel vs. Capcom 2.  if they did make a Marvel vs SNK game it should be like marvel vs capcom.  or just combine marvel capcom and snk into one game.
"I would love to stop contradicting you, Urza as soon as you start being right." Magic The Gathering Card Gainsay
"Dinner for one." Mr. Grimm, Twisted Metal Black
"Laugh and grow fat." Fatman, MGS2

AIM Name: gooddarkness
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

May 15, 2003
I think they should just go ahead and merge all of them (excluding DC), different people, different tastes, if you have an even wider variety then it'll be easier to please everyone.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

May 16, 2003

,Swordfish II wrote:
What about a Marvel vs. SNK video game? Do you think that would work out good? One more thing, why is it that almost every SNK fighter on Capcom vs. SNK 2 is from The King of Fighters Series? I mean it only had 2 characters from Samurai Showdown and only 1 from The Last Blade 2. They need to balance this game out the right way so that it wouldn't be so bad.

Yah, that would be all cool. It would be even better if you make Capcom vs. SNK2 vs.  the King of fighers. That would be pretty cool to add all of them there.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
675 posts

May 20, 2003

kuraii tora wrote:
I think they should just go ahead and merge all of them (excluding DC), different people, different tastes, if you have an even wider variety then it'll be easier to please everyone.

Why no D.C. characters? They have Superman! And BatMan!
Wouldnt you want to see Shin Akuma shoot 30 fireballs into just one of the DC characters?I would hope they make something with DC fighters in it,you could have
Marvel vs. D.C.! That would be a fun game no matter what!
Minutes seem like days,
Corrosion fills the sky,
Morbid dreams of anarchy,
Brought judgment in disguise,
Memories linger in my brain,
Life with nothing more to gain,
Perpetual madness remains,
Shades of death are all I see,
Fragments of what used to be,
Skeletons of society. ------SLAYER
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

May 23, 2003
There is a Marvel .VS. SNK game. The game was released for PS2 after Marvel .VS. Capcom 2.
The best way to beat a game and have fun, is to play it for real and get into it. Check out www.gamediscovery.com\ideas\ for some ideas about some games or you can enter what you think is better.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18314 posts

May 24, 2003

,tetom wrote:
There is a Marvel .VS. SNK game. The game was released for PS2 after Marvel .VS. Capcom 2.

You sure? Do you have a link or a source?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4086 posts

May 24, 2003
I think the Marvel vs. SNK is bogus. Otherwise, it would have been sitting on my shelf the day it came out.

Whoever so sees my true identity, never has enough time to turn around.
Anticipation of Death is more feared than death itself.

PSN PsykoMantis
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18314 posts

May 25, 2003

,Alucard TheDestroyer wrote:
I think the Marvel vs. SNK is bogus. Otherwise, it would have been sitting on my shelf the day it came out.

That is why I'm asking him for a proof.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Jun 2, 2003
I threw away my proof in 2000. It was on a Tips & Tricks magazine cover on a 2000 issue. I look for it on the internet.
The best way to beat a game and have fun, is to play it for real and get into it. Check out www.gamediscovery.com\ideas\ for some ideas about some games or you can enter what you think is better.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes