Aug 09 2003
By: CarRamRod~ Sackboy 602 posts

Goldberg Vs. Triple H

6 replies 3 views Edited Aug 9, 2003
Who do you think will win?
I think Goldberg, because HHH has had his title too long, Triple H is my favorite, but I think Goldberg will win.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Re: Goldberg Vs. Triple H

Aug 9, 2003
if your talking about summerslam that match between HHH & Goldberg has changed to a Elemination Chamber match with HHH, Randy Ortan, Y2J, HBK, Nash, and Goldberg.. and HHH will win!

my new forums EVOLUTION BOARDS
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3720 posts

Aug 9, 2003
goldberg wont win because he has limited dates that he has to be at with his contract. plus hhh has more pull then anyone and what he wants he gets.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4580 posts

Aug 9, 2003

,WRX STi wrote:
if your talking about summerslam that match between HHH & Goldberg has changed to a Elemination Chamber match with HHH, Randy Ortan, Y2J, HBK, Nash, and Goldberg.. and HHH will win!

of course HHH is goin to win, i think he has to stay with the title until wreslemania
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1882 posts

Aug 10, 2003

I think goldberg.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3680 posts

Aug 10, 2003

,kidcamaro wrote:
goldberg wont win because he has limited dates that he has to be at with his contract. plus hhh has more pull then anyone and what he wants he gets.

Ya, but the reason the match was changed was becausae HHH is acctaully hurt, and it is said he could be out for 2 months, but if HHH can walk he will do a match, so they threw in 4 other guys to help the match look better since HHH can't carry the whole thing. Also, Goldberg is under contract until Wrestlemania, and is supose to be at the Raw shows every month...the thing he gets out of in his contract is he doesn't have to do house shows.

And I think Goldberg will win because the other 4 people already have storylines set up to run with, with no need for the belt. Jericho & Nash have a thing going now, HBK & Orton have there thing...so I think the belt will go with Goldberg setting up a rematch for the next PPV for Goldberg vs. HHH (when HHH will be healthy).

Message Edited by Instigator187 on 08-09-2003 10:17 PM

0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Aug 10, 2003
juss goldberg and HHH goldberg. but for the elimination chamber . . . HBK
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes