Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 01 2003
By: CTD57 Uncharted Territory 1994 posts

Dynasty Warriors 4

6 replies 3 views Edited Mar 1, 2003
If anyone has any info on this game it would be greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Re: Dynasty Warriors 4

Mar 1, 2003
no one really knows anything about dynasty warriors 4 because it koei hasn't released any info on it. they only thing we really know is that there is going to be a dynasty warriors 4
Message 2 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 4, 2003
There is alot of info out on DW4. There will be three new charactors. Cao Ren for Wei, Zhou Tai for Wu. And a female for Shu but i forgot her name. She is Zhuge liangs wife. You can shoot arrows while on your horse. There are seige weapons like draw bridges, battering rams and a few more. There are special duel modes where during a battle you can challange or be chalenged into a duel. if you lose the duel or refuse the chalange your units morale will go down. If you win or your chalange is refused your morale will go up. There is a new create a general mode like DW3XL's create a bodyguard mode. There will be diffrent types of mousou modes. One will be whare you can choose a diffrent general for every battle. But im not sure what the other is. I think each general will have 6 diffrent costumes but im not sure. And each general looks a little diffrent than the older games. Escpecially Zhu Rong, Meng Huo and acouple other generals. I cant wait for it to come out this month. I have it on reserve.
Message 3 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Mar 5, 2003
       This games has everything from Dynasty Warriors 3, EXCEPT that there are more character. Incredible 2-player co-op with MORE stages. There are MORE campaigns. There are also newer mousou. If you want more info just go to www.ebgames.com. Search for the game and get the discriptions.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 4 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
474 posts

Mar 5, 2003

,Alex9 wrote:
There is alot of info out on DW4. There will be three new charactors. Cao Ren for Wei, Zhou Tai for Wu. And a female for Shu but i forgot her name. She is Zhuge liangs wife. You can shoot arrows while on your horse. There are seige weapons like draw bridges, battering rams and a few more. There are special duel modes where during a battle you can challange or be chalenged into a duel. if you lose the duel or refuse the chalange your units morale will go down. If you win or your chalange is refused your morale will go up. There is a new create a general mode like DW3XL's create a bodyguard mode. There will be diffrent types of mousou modes. One will be whare you can choose a diffrent general for every battle. But im not sure what the other is. I think each general will have 6 diffrent costumes but im not sure. And each general looks a little diffrent than the older games. Escpecially Zhu Rong, Meng Huo and acouple other generals. I cant wait for it to come out this month. I have it on reserve.
Very nice.. and It's coming out this month? I love the Dynasty warrior series, never got into Dynasty Tactics.. but I'm anticipating 4 ever since I saw it to be released soon last december?

Message 5 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7937 posts

Mar 6, 2003

,crunk57 wrote:
If anyone has any info on this game it would be greatly appreciated.

I have Dynasty Warriors 3, and it's a pretty good game.
Message 6 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jun 4, 2003
You cannot fire arrows while your on a horse.  The Female for Shu's name is Yue Ying. Ive almost beat the game and I need to unlock Meng Huo and Zhu Rong. Please Help.
"Thats how its done"- Auron
Message 7 of 7 (3 Views)
0 Likes