Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 30 2003
By: Allaboutgames~ Splicer 88 posts

Deadly Alliance

14 replies 11 views Edited Mar 30, 2003
I've been recently thinking about buying Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. Can someone who's played the game plz give me a review on the game, and if you could, would you plz rate it 1-10? thx

Message Edited by All about games on 03-29-2003 06:28 PM

Alvin D. Marshall
Message 1 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Deadly Alliance IT SUCKS

Apr 1, 2003
DEADLY ALLIANCE SUCKS MAN  I  WISH IT WAS BETTER BUT ! IT SUCKS SORRY IF U GOT IT NOW CUZ IT SUCKS
Message 2 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
613 posts

Re: Deadly Alliance IT SUCKS

Apr 2, 2003
Please don't caps...it makes you look like an angry fool with a foot stuck up his rear-end. -.-'

Message 3 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
613 posts

Re: Deadly Alliance

Apr 2, 2003

Deadly Alliance was over all a great game...it was a relief to get back to the old Mortal Kombat(Except a few add ons that I won't mention.)...if I could rate it...it would be at least a 6 or so..

Message 4 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Apr 3, 2003

I think it is a great game!

Honestly, I'd give it a solid 8.

Switching fighting styles was a nice change, although you have to get the hang of it.

The characters faces bruise when they get hit, a little gimmicky there!

I wish there were more fatalities.

If you like there series you'll like this game; but it never hurts to rent first!

Message 5 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Apr 4, 2003
I think tis awesome, but the whole coffin deal is retarded, unless they are going to bring back noob saibot, just leave it alone. The game in all was awesome tho, Its just not a game you would buy. it was too easy and i was expecting a NEW boss, as in a new character. Just rent it, beat it and respect it for what it was.

Final Fantasy XI - Beta Tester. Level 27 - elvaan - red mage / Level 18 - Taru - Whitemate
Message 6 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1314 posts

Apr 4, 2003

,All about games wrote:
I've been recently thinking about buying Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. Can someone who's played the game plz give me a review on the game, and if you could, would you plz rate it 1-10? thx,

Message Edited by All about games on 03-29-2003 06:28 PM

I have this game and I think it is kick ass! I give it an 8, only because you have to buy the characters from the Krypt and they are expensive and hard to find. The fighting style has changed a lot now you three different fighting styles per character and they all use their own type of weapon and combos. I think this is a good buy the only probalem is that to get all the players unlocked is to play the game and collect a few koins at a time or do the missions and collect them there as well. Each character has 10 missions a piece which is to help you better understand the characters with their new fighting styles and combos! They have a lot of new characters and the stories are short at the end but it is funny to see how they go. I recommend this game and I know it takes a lot of flaq from others but that is probably because they only have one fatality per character, but they are cool just the same. Go buy it----I did!
FINAL FANTASY MASTER
Leave the attitudes at home because mine's much worse.
If there are sequals to games and movies, why not to life.
Message 7 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Apr 4, 2003
I hav it and its got 8/10 and i fink i wud giv it dat 2
Click on my sig to go to my site

click on my sig to go to my site
Message 8 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Apr 7, 2003
MK:smileyvery-happy:A is a great fighting game. As mortal kombat game, i prefer more than just one fatality (and brutalities and frienships and stuff), but it´s fighting moves r great aNd the weapons technics r great too
NINJA SPECTRE
Message 9 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Apr 13, 2003

I TRIED IT ON THE PS2 AND i GIVE A 5. BECAUSE ITS BETTER ON XBOX

Message 10 of 15 (11 Views)
0 Likes