Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 08 2003
By: ReggieWhite~ Lombax Warrior 184 posts

DBZ: Budokai II Wish List

25 replies 14 views Edited Apr 8, 2003

What would you like to see in the game if there is a DBZ: Budokai II? Here's the list of characters I'd love to see:

All the ones found in the first Budokai and the following as hidden characters:

Super Saiyan 4 Goku, Kid Goku, Kid/Teen Goten, Kid Trunks, Brolli (or howevr you spell it), Cooler/Meta Cooler, Majin Buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu, Uub, Super 17, Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta, Gotenks, Vegeto, Gogeta, Mystic Gohan, Super Saiyan 3 Goku. I may think of some more later.

Build up mode: One of the things I thought was cool about DBGT: Final Bout and UB22 was the build up mode. You can get your character up to level 125 on UB22, not sure how far you could go on FB. Anyway, I think this mode would be tight to have in the next Budokai and you could keep finding tougher CPU players to battle as your levels increase and you earn more life bars. Plus you could use your memory card to battle your friend's built up characters.

TONS more moves and combos!!: The first game said "Up to 60 combos per character." When I checked all of my characters capsule skills, I certainly didn't see 60 different capsules. In fact, for some characters their capsules didn't even come close to the 60 mark. So I think more combos that are really different from other characters would rock.

Different outfits: I think more than 2 outfits isn't asking for too much. Goku must have worn a ton of different outfits through DBZ (ex: when he got back from Namek, the final episode of DBZ where he fought Ubb), and so did Vegeta.

So what would you like to see if there is a Budokai II?

www.insidegameronline.com
Message 1 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Re: DBZ: Budokai II Wish List

Apr 8, 2003

,Reggie White wrote:

What would you like to see in the game if there is a DBZ: Budokai II? Here's the list of characters I'd love to see:

All the ones found in the first Budokai and the following as hidden characters:

Super Saiyan 4 Goku, Kid Goku, Kid/Teen Goten, Kid Trunks, Brolli (or howevr you spell it), Cooler/Meta Cooler, Majin Buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu, Uub, Super 17, Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta, Gotenks, Vegeto, Gogeta, Mystic Gohan, Super Saiyan 3 Goku. I may think of some more later.

Build up mode: One of the things I thought was cool about DBGT: Final Bout and UB22 was the build up mode. You can get your character up to level 125 on UB22, not sure how far you could go on FB. Anyway, I think this mode would be tight to have in the next Budokai and you could keep finding tougher CPU players to battle as your levels increase and you earn more life bars. Plus you could use your memory card to battle your friend's built up characters.

TONS more moves and combos!!: The first game said "Up to 60 combos per character." When I checked all of my characters capsule skills, I certainly didn't see 60 different capsules. In fact, for some characters their capsules didn't even come close to the 60 mark. So I think more combos that are really different from other characters would rock.

Different outfits: I think more than 2 outfits isn't asking for too much. Goku must have worn a ton of different outfits through DBZ (ex: when he got back from Namek, the final episode of DBZ where he fought Ubb), and so did Vegeta.

So what would you like to see if there is a Budokai II?

Yah they SHOULD have those characters if they have a Budokai II. I don't know why Budokai didn't even bother to put Vegetto, Gotenks, Goten, Trunks, Majin Buu, Super Buu, and kid Buu in there. They should have even though they didn't put the story in there.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 2 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Apr 8, 2003
If they put Saiyaman in there, then they could have put some other characters in there, too.
Message 3 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Apr 9, 2003
I also think it would be cool to see some DGBT: Final Bout character models. You know, like how VF4 let you unlock VF1 character models? That'd be cool.
Message 4 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 10, 2003
Well all i got to say is that when they make another DragonBallZ game they shouldnt give give you super saiyan goku at the being they should make it like when you go to the biuld up mode you have to learn the super saiyan  in there
Message 5 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Apr 13, 2003
heck yeah a build up mode would definately be cool. and maybe not even have it set so that at level 50 or whatever you are a super saiyan but rather it would depend and vary upon each person. and the gameplay might be cool if it was more like tekken or somethin i didnt think it was too bad in budokai but oh well. they should definately have every character throughout db/z/gt
Message 6 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4008 posts

Apr 13, 2003
what about online mode???
Message 7 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Apr 13, 2003
I agree with the stuff that you want it would be cool.
Message 8 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Apr 14, 2003

I also think there should be Ki battles. You know like ex.(Like the Final scene of Gohan Vs. Cell where they both threw kamehameha blasts at each other).

Socom name: Ssg knuckle

"You don't even know where i'm comin from"
Message 9 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Apr 14, 2003
I also think it would be cool if all the Saiyan characters could transform to their ascended levels, like before Goku/Trunks became Super Saiyan 2 (remember when they had the rippling muscles?) That would be tight. Oh and an online mode would also rock.
Message 10 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes