Feb 07 2013
By: Tmix1600 Wastelander 889 posts

Attention MK FANS

6 replies 167 views Edited Feb 7, 2013
Would you guys buy a MK HD collection that contents mk deadly alliance, deception, and or armageddon for ps3 and or vita if so bump this third. Lets try to get this collection made and yes we want online support, trophy support, and fatalities would be in special move list like mk9 but all fatalities would be unlocked from start(except shujjnko) . And last but not least have shoa kahn, kitana, jax, and frost included in deception with fatalities.
If this is done I CAN GURRETEE IT WILL GET BUYS
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4420 posts

Re: Attention MK FANS

Feb 7, 2013

Tmix1600 wrote:
Would you guys buy a MK HD collection that contents mk deadly alliance, deception, and or armageddon for ps3 and or vita if so bump this third. Lets try to get this collection made and yes we want online support, trophy support, and fatalities would be in special move list like mk9 but all fatalities would be unlocked from start(except shujjnko) . And last but not least have shoa kahn, kitana, jax, and frost included in deception with fatalities.
If this is done I CAN GURRETEE IT WILL GET BUYS

I would buy it. I love Mortal Kombat. It was one of the games I grew up playing with. There's only one thing I would ask them to do if they do make a Mortal Kombat HD collection: fix online mode and make it so people can play whoever they want no matter where they live. Online mode for Mortal Kombat 9 sucks. You wait forever for a person to join or for the match to start, lots of disconnects, and you can't play online with someone who isn't in the same country as you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I would probably buy that, but keep in mind you can get those plus Shaolin Monks for $20 on PS2 in a box set. 

~REVOLUTION_IS_MY_NAME~
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Well you could sly on ps2 for like 3 bucks but ill cost 9.99 on ps3 so...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Let's hope Mortal Kombat 10 is in the making. Anyhow, Shaolin Monks should be on the PS2 classics! That would be awesome!!! ^_^

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Yea....But I don't like Sly and wouldn't even pay $3.99 for it. MK however, they could raise the price a little and I would still pay. Especially with trophy support for all 3 or 4. And yes! Please bring on MK10!!!

~REVOLUTION_IS_MY_NAME~
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9259 posts

Feb 8, 2013

I love MK, and all, but Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Armageddon gets boring fast for me. The trophies will be the only reason for me getting the games, if they were to ever release it.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (138 Views)
0 Likes