Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 21 2003
By: General-Army~ Monster Hunter 33 posts

Any online fighting games?

1 replies 3 views Edited Jul 21, 2003
Any online fighting games? Ive been playing too much online strategy games, shooting games, and diablo 2, also online just makes a game 50 times better and funner to play because of the unpredictability. I was just wondering, any online games out yet for the ps2 or are any coming out? If there is ill go run to the store right now because ive been waiting for a fighting game thats online for years.
If Playstation made Wc3, Sc, and Tribes 2, I could live in my room.
Games that I own and will continue to OWN!
Grand Theft Auto:3
Grand Theft Auto:Vice City
NHL:2003
Tribes Aerial Assault
Street fighter EX3
Midnight Club 2
Socom: Navy seals
Tony Hawk 4

Soon to come list:
Twisted Metal Black:smileysurprised:nline
NHL 2004
Any online fighting
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
612 posts

Re: Any online fighting games?

Jul 23, 2003

,General-Army wrote:
Any online fighting games? Ive been playing too much online strategy games, shooting games, and diablo 2, also online just makes a game 50 times better and funner to play because of the unpredictability. I was just wondering, any online games out yet for the ps2 or are any coming out? If there is ill go run to the store right now because ive been waiting for a fighting game thats online for years.
,^__^ Hi,

Right now there aren't any fighting games for the PlayStation 2 online, I'll be glad when we do get some though, that will be exciting, I wish we could have gotten Marvel VS. Capcom 2 online, it would be a whole lot of fun to play everyone. ^__^

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (3 Views)
0 Likes