Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 30 2010
By: damalay First Son 3 posts

fight night 4 bodyshot chumps

7 replies 333 views Edited Apr 30, 2010
could EA please sort these 130punches bodyshots a round cheats they cant even box they just use hook to body like 130times a round the odd hook to head there bad for fn4 . i hit 85counters he got5 i got knocked down in 8th i didn't even knocked him down most of my counters were headshots how can this be he couldn't even box . i mean he ended up with 700 bodyshots 200 headshots . that 1 punch a second till the fights ends maybe more with no signs of tiredness its a joke. sort this out simple way set a minimum punch tiredness so if you go below that it'll still set tiredness at minimum . plus 98% of disconnect games i was winning never disconnects when i'm losing how can this be apart from that its brill but these are 2 fatal flaws witch will ruin fn4. plus i'd properly win everyround clear 20more punches but still lose on points then eddie says the opponent got a gift omg still waiting for my gift . force them to box coz they getting away with murder . no one in there right mind fights like that it sad.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: fight night 4 bodyshot chumps

Apr 30, 2010
the macdonald clan
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 8, 2010
well i'll start off just had fight with a robot who was throwing 150 punches a round thats a punch a second 90% bodyshots maybe more i hit 85 counters he hit about 3 but low and behold come the 8th round he still throwing hundreds of punches a round i had fight won then i get ko'ed not headshot but by bodyshot then he gets low blow i'm down again what a load of cobblers put a minimum tire cap so if powers lower it still tires at minimum problem sorted not once did he try to box totally unrealistic . another reason not to buy this game it disconnects whilst playing multiplayer like 19 times out of 20 how EA are allowed to sell it god only knows. what that'll be the big selling point of fight night 5 it better reliability ( multiplayer ) omg when are people going say enough is enough and stop supporting EA.fight night 4 should never been sold to the public imagine MAG disconnecting with like 2min left it wouldn't of made it to the shelf.it should get sorted by fight night 10.EA keep milkingusfor everything.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6365 posts

May 20, 2010

dont  stan toe2 toe, uss uper cuts  to his body  as a counter punch  that will make him think 2wice b4 he  spam  the  body. also  learn to  cut the ring off,  if there bringing the  fight. let them, become a counter fighter,  learn how to time a upper  cut, not a super upper cut but a  good  upper cut  4rm the inside.

Also download leo  spinks,  he very   good  with the  body  spammers,  whop  them  with  combos hooks,   and  pin them in  the corner   make them run , they lose stamina,

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jul 3, 2010
lol there's always some cheap way to win.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 7, 2010

add me, ill punch you everywhere not just the body

oscarl06

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jul 8, 2010

EA really did drop the ball with this game. I was looking forward to it when it first came out because I'm an avid Boxing fan, but there are so many things unrealistic about this game it's not funny. It's a little bit better than Round 3, but not by much and the only reason why I still play the game is to get Platinum. (yet another thing EA screwed up on as well) Hopefully, Round 5 or whatever the next game will be called will be better and actually be a Boxing game that is realistic.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 28, 2010

add me, ill punch you everywhere not just the body

oscarl06

psn atsoc75   bet u cant hit me allover ill smack u down, maybe offer help instead of talk smack

to the op add me and ill show u how to stop this its actualy easy once you understand how to.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (333 Views)
0 Likes