Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Re: so the wife started playing Fallout

May 10, 2009
lol, i got lost when i first played as well. At least she survived until lvl 6, now she's ready to do the main quest.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

May 10, 2009

BlackJack7-7-7 wrote:
so she skipped megaton and started killing random things.........i would be so bored if all i could kill were mole rats.....and raiders scare me now after i watched doomsday

yh just watched doomsday things are prett similar fallout shelters raiders ?? any ideas who got the ideas first lol.

your wife is like my mate had no idea what he was doing he just went everywhere colecting cups haha

absouloutley phsyco
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

May 18, 2009

whiskey_14 wrote:

Around 3 weeks ago the wife traded in Tomb Raider and picked up Fallout  so instead of hanging over her and watching her play I decided to let her do her own thing and play in peace. That is till a couple days ago when I sat down and for a bit saw what she was doing.

For the last 3 weeks she's been just wandering around killing moles/people and such with no map, nothing. I ask her how the story was so far and she said she hasn't had any, she's said she's still looking for her dad in Megaton but the place was HUGE. LOL she made it to level 6 and halfway across the map and she didn't even start the story, it turns out when she left the vault she went the other way.

Anyways she's starting the story now but it's pretty funny to see all the things she killed in her path!

Don't laugh so soon. My wife started playing one day home from the office. By the time I got home she had already done a bunch of stuff I hadn't yet: different missions, finding Dogmeat,  hooking up with the brotherhood traders.
That was one of the great things about Fallout 3/Oblivion: after that initial intro chapter, every player can have vastly different experiences right up until the end. 

Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes