Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
17 posts

Re: The Official Fallout New Vegas bugs and glitches thread! (possible Spoilers)

Oct 24, 2010

i encountered a couple more glitches

1. im idolized at HELIOS ONE, but when i go there, the NCR troopers attack me.... **bleep**?

2. if you go into vault 11 and find the "sacraficial chamber" for swome reason (unknown) you will fail the quest "The House Always Wins". Vault 11 has nothing to do with that quest! or any other quest for that matter!

3. sometimes the background music (fighting music, title screen music, etc, etc.) will get stuck. and wont go away, even in places like the strip. ANNOYING!

I am here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and Im ALL OUT of bubblegum. They Live 1988

Get your Portable ID!
Message 30 of 104 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Re: The Official Fallout New Vegas bugs and glitches thread! (possible Spoilers)

Oct 24, 2010

Yet ANOTHER glitch

If you get caught pickpocketing, usually the npc will take back whats theirs. Not how it happens, i got caught pickpocketing twice, and each time the npc not only took back their items, but they also took stuff that wasnt theirs! I got caught pickpocketing the merchant in the Primm couriers office, i stole 100 caps. He caught me and took: 500 caps, That Gun, Single Shotgun, 68 12 gauge shells, leather armor, 357. magnum revolver, and a fully modded 10mm pistol!!! **bleep**!?!

I am here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and Im ALL OUT of bubblegum. They Live 1988

Get your Portable ID!
Message 31 of 104 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 24, 2010

Can someone let me know if this is a bug in the game its affecting my questline.

Still in the dark quest, I have the three discs for mcnamara however I want to give them to hadrian or whatever his name is so he can become the next elder.

it says optional help hadrian oust mcnamara and optional give discs to hadrian.

I found the chain that binds thing and figured next step is giving him the discs however when I go to him with the discs there is no dialogue allowing me to give them to him but there is for mcnamara.

Anyone have an answer to this am I missing something possibly or is this a bug.

Message 32 of 104 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

Oct 24, 2010

I don't think this is bug or glitch per say but like if you defeat the convicts at the prison all the items are still in red and you lose karma for taking them. This happens everywhere.......I take the stuff anyway and the people who are left do not care but I think you should not lose karma after you wipe out a group or if there is no one in the town anymore.

Message 33 of 104 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Oct 24, 2010

you gotta give them to the elder first, then it opens to tell hardian

Get your Portable ID!
Message 34 of 104 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 24, 2010

I pre-ordered the game from gamestop. I got the weathered 10mm pistol. When i put a mod on it (silencer), i got a huge ! surrounded by red.

Picture

Message 35 of 104 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2551 posts

Oct 25, 2010

This NRC thing is killing me. Might have to start over. They just don't die.

Message 36 of 104 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
912 posts

Oct 25, 2010

there was one time i was walking along a road (i cant remember which) and i saw something like a streak of orangeish and then all of a sudden a scorpion flies into the air and dies xD

rush_27
Message 37 of 104 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

Oct 25, 2010

In camp McCarran I went out a back door where the planes and control tower are and I cannot get back in. I kept going in cicles for about 15 minutes trying every door I saw and none of them would open.

I had to fast travel just to get out of there.

EDIT: I am stupid and I found the door....this is not a glitch.

Message 38 of 104 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

Oct 25, 2010

I completed the mission for vault 22 and I would not hand over the data and the girl was about to attack me but then went back to being friendly. You may ask what the problem is......well she locks the door on you so I had to kill her to get the access code and doing so I lost karma since she was not in red.

Overall, there have been minor bugs and glitches but the game itself is well worth dealing with some of these annoyances IMO. I would rather have a game with some glitches then no game at all.

Message 39 of 104 (316 Views)
0 Likes