Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10840 posts

Re: The Official Fallout New Vegas bugs and glitches thread! (possible Spoilers)

Oct 23, 2010

I've decided to push on.. FO3 had similar quest glitches (Lucy West from Megaton died before I could get her quest etc... ) I'm still mad, but this game truly does outshine it's flaws.

Message 20 of 104 (368 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: The Official Fallout New Vegas bugs and glitches thread! (possible Spoilers)

Oct 23, 2010

jackel346 wrote:

I got the weathered 10mm from the classic pack it worked fine and then I put the silencer mod on there and now its like a glitchy Red cube surrounding my body with a white explanation point in the middle I can't see my gun at all but it still shoots im thinking about just selling it unless theres a fix or a way to take mods off

Yeah, I did the exact same thing, only I did a clip upgrade and a silencer and now I have that huge exclamation point thing.  I am just keeping another weapon out until I need the 10mm, then I switch to it with hot keys and switch back as soon as I can.  It sucks, that was a good gun.

Message 21 of 104 (368 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 24, 2010

Well i Just Got To Freeside And My Frame Rate Whent Way Down To The Point Of It Freezing.... I Cant Even talk to the KINGS Gang...... any fixes for this crap yet???

its still kinda cool to have my enemys stuck in the ground for easy kills

Message 22 of 104 (368 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Oct 24, 2010

Ive had to bugs/glitches that have ruined my game.

1. i was doing side quests and decided to do the last level. so i went to the north gate to go to the lucky 38. And the gate said "Requires Key" **bleep**, 5 minutes ago i was comin and goin, now i cant!?

2. The snowglobe in Goodsprings cemetary...isnt there! i watched videos and saw pics of the EXACT location... but it just isnt there

I am here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and Im ALL OUT of bubblegum. They Live 1988

Get your Portable ID!
Message 23 of 104 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2551 posts

Oct 24, 2010

I wish the NCR assasins were stuck to the ground. SOB's are relentless.

Message 24 of 104 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2551 posts

Oct 24, 2010

The NCR bounty hunters are impossible,....4 rifle grenades dead on and only two bars of damage. C'mon man.

Message 25 of 104 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4917 posts

Oct 24, 2010

I've had a similar problem with the BOS. I ended up killing a hostile BOS patrol, then I stumbled into their bunker. That dude tried to jack all my stuff, so I killed him and the four other hostiles, but I was stupid hard. Now I'm trying to clean out the whole bunker, but it ain't happening.

These guys must have the highest damn defense rating ever. I scored a stealth critical head shot (and I have the Better Criticals perk) with the unique sniper rifle, on a BOS wearing a just a suit of recon armor (no helmet), and it took off about on bar of health. Un-freakin'-believable.

But anyway, I've run into a glitch in the "Oh My Papa" quest. I'm unable to let Anders off the crucifix. The quest marker points right to him, but when I talk to him, there is no option to set him free. He just begs to be let down and I can't do anything about it.

Other than that, I've had massive freezing issues (fixed by deleting the Game Data) followed by massive lagging issues (so far, fixed by another round of deleting the Game Data). I've also been suck in a few rocks, but that's only because I'm trying to get around the crappy invisible walls.

Message 26 of 104 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4917 posts

Oct 24, 2010

I got another one with my sniper rifle.

If I select the hallow point ammo, I cannot choose a different ammo type. I end up having to drop all my .308 ammo and the rifle, the pick up the rifle and the ammo I want to use, then pick up the rest.

I just noticed that the game select the hollow point ammo for me this time. I was using the regular .308, but I just switch me to the HP for no reason at all.

I've haven't noticed this issue with any other weapons.

Message 27 of 104 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Oct 24, 2010

My screen turned super dark, since I went to Niels Shack. After my screen turned darker than night, I tried to fast travel to fix it. I only have 1 save file, and it's completely dark. Everything else has the right amount of brightness, the loading screens and my pipboy... Probably going to have to restart the story.

Then theres a computer hacking screen covering the lockpick minigame. If I didn't know what I was doing, I wouldn't have been able to pick a single lock yet.

Message 28 of 104 (368 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 24, 2010

NCR suddenly going hostile, attacking me in Primm and Mohave outpost. Regardless of what I am wearing. Even leaving everything in a trash can. Waiting for 3 days. Accepted by faction. ETC. They just keep attacking Me.

Message 29 of 104 (368 Views)
0 Likes