First Son
2 posts

Re: The Official Fallout New Vegas bugs and glitches thread! (possible Spoilers)

Oct 21, 2010
My system and game have crashed/restarted about 3 times it suck
Message 10 of 104 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2196 posts

Re: The Official Fallout New Vegas bugs and glitches thread! (possible Spoilers)

Oct 21, 2010
I've compiled a lot of HD footage of a lot of glitches, if you want I could upload and give you link to the glitchfest video?
----------
http://www.youtube.com/user/ssjTeXas
YouTube ssjTeXas
Message 11 of 104 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

Oct 21, 2010

BroncosFizz wrote:

GoldenGunblade wrote:

Bugs...let's see. I have come across a few.

Land mines hidden in the ground to where you have no choice but to be blown to smithereens.

There was a broc flower plant near broc flower cave that would appear suddenly, then fall through the ground, then repeated the process over and over until I harvested it, then it just disappeared entirely.

In the G.I. Blues questline, near the end when you have to take the NCR quiz to get the password, the last question is bugged, and it will tell you that you have the wrong answer no matter what you pick. The only way to bypass this bug is to either have a high speech skill, or outright kill him, which will give you infamy with NCR.

I found this on the bridge to Primm... the middle land mine was buried.  I got close enough to set it off and then backed away in a hurry... no damage.

I had this issue as well (with the mines) and when I kill the Escaped Convict Leader (in Primm) he disappeared from where I killed him and ended up in the middle of the big open room with all the beds.

Message 12 of 104 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Oct 21, 2010

I killed this Nightstalker so hard, I actually saw him fall through the map during the "killcam"

Message 13 of 104 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
701 posts

Oct 21, 2010

I got the weathered 10mm from the classic pack it worked fine and then I put the silencer mod on there and now its like a glitchy Red cube surrounding my body with a white explanation point in the middle I can't see my gun at all but it still shoots im thinking about just selling it unless theres a fix or a way to take mods off

Message 14 of 104 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2551 posts

Oct 22, 2010

OK,...in Nipton after clearing a few houses I come across a house that has like four bark scorps in a cage. So I go into a back room and an explosion releases them and I shoot and kill the first but then ALL of us,..4 scorps and I,..falling through a blue void for 3-5 secs then boom. Back in the house minus scorps. I think Bethesda should give us something for being beta testers.

Message 15 of 104 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

Oct 22, 2010

In Primm, sometimes John Nash is nowhere to be found and I have to reload a save. In the NCR Prison I saw a guy sitting on air flying aorund the complex. I was fighting a guy in Primm and he was halfway into the street.

In the town with people hanging on crosses every once in awhile I see a red splotch on the screen. I finally got my first freeze while trying to throw a stick of dynamite at the Legion camp where I was trying o free slaves.

Message 16 of 104 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10840 posts

Oct 22, 2010

Camp Searchlight quest glitch: The one where you have to return to Nipton to speak to a certain someone... Well, there is no dialogue trees, the glitch prevents you from finishing the quest, because the guy won't speak. I'm so pissed right now, I may have to put this game down.. The freeze issue is one thing. Now you're telling me I can't complete quests?

Message 17 of 104 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2551 posts

Oct 22, 2010

The game is definitely partially broken in some places. Unfortunately for more folk then others. I think this is a testament to the reason some games get delayed. Maybe we as consumers are better off with the longer testing times and more quality control. But even after the numerous glitches,...I still love this game. So cook me up some Radscorpion stew and let's eat,...cause there's a ton of adventuring out there.

Message 18 of 104 (562 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 23, 2010

Its Wonderfull When You Load Up Your Save Game And Find Out That Some.... All Enemy's Are Stuck In The Ground.

But Yeah I Agree With KAngermann !

Message 19 of 104 (562 Views)
0 Likes