Feb 04 2012
By: rios70 Lombax Warrior 168 posts

Fallout: New Vegas..... SOOOO GLITCHY!

2 replies 154 views Edited Feb 4, 2012

Over the past time, Bethesda has made really made good quality games, but since of so much content, the framerate is simply god awful and cannot travel

to anywhere without having to restart the system. Is there any way i could stop this and have the game function normally?

Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16260 posts

Feb 5, 2012

you can try deleting the game data and reinstall, but itll just freeze again eventually, or not. also fallout 3 and oblivion had issues on the ps3.

Message 2 of 3 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2409 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition runs horribly on the PS3.  I wish that I had a high end PC to play FNVUE on.  I use my PS3 to surf the Internet and play on forums.  Maybe when the PS4 comes out, games published by Bethesda will actually work and not freeze up constantly.  It is driving me crazy all of the slowdown and freezing.  Once an hour I have to save (if I can) and then turn my PS3 off.  That helps to speed things back up again for about an hour or so.  Once every other day I delete the system data for the game and then turn my PS3 off and empty out the cache.  Doing all of that only helps so much.  The game just wasn't meant for the PS3.  I'll be glad once I platinum this game and can move on to a game that actually works right on the PS3.

Message 3 of 3 (154 Views)
0 Likes