Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
5313 posts

Re: Fallout 3 GOTY Freezing? Try This!

Sep 8, 2012

The main reason why this happens is very simple: Bethesda can't code for S### for the Playstation3 . There isn't really much to explain, and there are no workarounds for these kinds of issues unfortunately.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (1,600 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Sep 8, 2012

I have only noticed 2 bad glitches in Fallout 3, in Point Lookout, when you have to go to the ferris wheel, and in adams air force base. I have played through almost every mission and I haven't noticed any serious bugs, except for the ones I listed. There was the occasional freeze, which only happened to me 1-3 times in about 80-90 hours of gameplay. I never really used the radio, i don't know why i didn't, but i didn't see any change. This is one of my favorite games btw.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (1,596 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Sep 9, 2012
^^^ but the gnr music for this game is so awesome and fitting. i have the soundtrack on my phone and when listening the songs always make me smile and think of wandering the wasteland, gassing ghouls, eradicating radscorpions, blasting bloatflies, toasting talon company, sauteing supermutants and being just plain mean to dave. i really didnt like dave, but i loved the soundtrack.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (1,594 Views)