Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 24 2012
By: leonardokim7474 Lombax Warrior 164 posts

Fallout 3 GOTY Blu Ray Disc Problem

3 replies 211 views Edited Mar 24, 2012

I couldn't find anything about this. So here goes...

I've been playing Fallout 3 GOTY last few days and it was all good 'till now. My PS3 simply doesn't reconizes the disc and there's simply no way to access the game.

Details

1- It's not scratched, I looked very closely for any physical damage on the disc and it was working perfectly before.

2- I thought my BD Drive was a goner but the other discs work (the ones I tried at least). My BD Data Utility is clean.

3- Last time I've played it, I quit game pressing PS button and then installed Bioshock 2 which I only started to see if there were any updates. Logout and Turn Off System from XMB.

PLZ HEELP !!

Message 1 of 4 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4917 posts

Re: Fallout 3 GOTY Blu Ray Disc Problem

Mar 24, 2012

You don't have access to another PS3 do you?

Aside from it being a problem with the disc or the PS3, the only other thing I can think of is a regional coding problem. Where did you get game from?

Message 2 of 4 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Mar 26, 2012

It's from UK. But I don't think that's the problem since other UK games are still working.

Besides I've played Fallout 3 that day during morning but when I came back home by evening I simply couldn't find it where is was supposed to. You know XMB>Games>Disc Game.

The disc was inside the console all day long.

Message 3 of 4 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4917 posts

Mar 26, 2012

Sounds like a hardware issue to me. I had a similiar experience which ended with a busted disc drive.

Try asking around the PS3 General forum, they may know more: http://community.us.playstation.com/community/support/playstation_3?view=discussions

Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)
0 Likes