Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Re: Downloadable Content Nooz!

May 10, 2009

MickeylBrown wrote:

Fragget wrote:

MickeylBrown wrote:
What are you talking about? You have no sources or anything? Its unconfirmed but somehow you know? We wont be getting anything Bethesda hates the PS3.

no one hates sony, it's because microsoft pays for the exclusive DLC. Sony won't pay to keep any exclusives.

the fact that a company would offer content for an exclusive is a dissisrvice to fans. And did microsoft buy exclusive rights for oblivions dlc? no. Will bethesda release anything other than the shivering isles and KOTN (goty content anyway)? No.They wont even release a simple patch to fix a game criplling bug (the vampire one). 

all i have to say is, it seems like game companies prefer M$ now, they have money and they're not afraid to use it. Speaking of that, does sony own any exclusive add-ons to any game?
 I would love to play more games on the ps3, but because M$ gets exclusive stuff, I usually buy the 360 version of those games.
Message Edited by Fragget on 05-09-2009 10:42 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16199 posts

May 11, 2009

Fragget wrote:

MickeylBrown wrote:

Fragget wrote:

MickeylBrown wrote:
What are you talking about? You have no sources or anything? Its unconfirmed but somehow you know? We wont be getting anything Bethesda hates the PS3.

no one hates sony, it's because microsoft pays for the exclusive DLC. Sony won't pay to keep any exclusives.

the fact that a company would offer content for an exclusive is a dissisrvice to fans. And did microsoft buy exclusive rights for oblivions dlc? no. Will bethesda release anything other than the shivering isles and KOTN (goty content anyway)? No.They wont even release a simple patch to fix a game criplling bug (the vampire one). 

all i have to say is, it seems like game companies prefer M$ now, they have money and they're not afraid to use it. Speaking of that, does sony own any exclusive add-ons to any game?
 I would love to play more games on the ps3, but because M$ gets exclusive stuff, I usually buy the 360 version of those games.

mirrors edge had an exclusive time trial level. and batman arkham asylym has an exclusive play as the joker deal.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

May 12, 2009

We all know that the Fallout 3 DLC isn't confirmed to come out for the PS3, but is it confirmed that the exclusivity of the DLC is trial meaning not forever maybe 6 or 12 months that only M$ gets it or does M$ get it forever. Does anyone know what the deal between Bethesda and M$ was exactly is what I am asking?

There is only a few things I want for the PS3 that the 360 has; they are Fallout 3 DLC, GTA4 DLC, and better microphone settings I hear everyone's mom talking in the background for PS3 not for 360 though its weird I don't know what it is.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5740 posts

May 12, 2009

jetblack423 wrote:

We all know that the Fallout 3 DLC isn't confirmed to come out for the PS3, but is it confirmed that the exclusivity of the DLC is trial meaning not forever maybe 6 or 12 months that only M$ gets it or does M$ get it forever. Does anyone know what the deal between Bethesda and M$ was exactly is what I am asking?

There is only a few things I want for the PS3 that the 360 has; they are Fallout 3 DLC, GTA4 DLC, and better microphone settings I hear everyone's mom talking in the background for PS3 not for 360 though its weird I don't know what it is.

no one knows for sure. the only thing we do know is what was said before from bethesda and m$ : the first three dlc are 360/pc exclusive. take it like it reads. the only one site/blog that claims its a timed exclusive is NOT confirmed and is only one persons opinion.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7244 posts

May 13, 2009

harley7 wrote:

Fragget wrote:

MickeylBrown wrote:

Fragget wrote:

MickeylBrown wrote:

mirrors edge had an exclusive time trial level. and batman arkham asylym has an exclusive play as the joker deal.

The PS3 is also getting exclusive DLC for the Ghostbusters game. 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5740 posts

May 13, 2009

heres a link to a post from a mod over at the bethesdas official forum. theyre usually in the know....

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?s=&showtopic=990547&view=findpost&p=14317614

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 17, 2009
DLC would be great regardless if we get the old DLC or not
copper_loss
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes