Feb 08 2009
By: Cano24_Ryan2 Lombax Warrior 97 posts

2 questions about Fallout 3

7 replies 36 views Edited Feb 8, 2009

I love Fallout 3 by the way, I got the game about a month ago and it has jus tbeen amazing since.

1. I got some brotherhood of steel armor, it says I need training. Where do I go to get the training?

2. Why isn't there a Fallout 3 forum, but there's an Eternal Sonata one? There's much more F3 posts.

Thnks

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6617 posts

Re: 2 questions about Fallout 3

Feb 8, 2009

1. Brotherhood of Steel Citadel, do main story quests until you get to it or search Youtube if you want to get in early by glitching.

2. Who knows.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Feb 8, 2009

Cano24_Ryan2 wrote:

I love Fallout 3 by the way, I got the game about a month ago and it has jus tbeen amazing since.

1. I got some brotherhood of steel armor, it says I need training. Where do I go to get the training?

2. Why isn't there a Fallout 3 forum, but there's an Eternal Sonata one? There's much more F3 posts.

Thnks

1. Paladin Gunny

Paladin Gunny is a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin stationed at the Citadel. He can be found in Ring A just outside the lab in the council room, outside in the courtyard training recruits during the daytime, or inside a dormitory in Ring A. He can also disappear for periods of time. Whether if that's a glitch or he goes outside for a "walk", it is not certain.

He can give the Vault 101 Dweller Power Armor Training.

Permission must be granted by Elder Lyons before Gunny will provide the necessary training.

2. Blame it on the Admins and the Admin Assistants. They're the ones who create the forums. 
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
VxF
Uncharted Territory
1891 posts

Feb 9, 2009
The decisions on forum setups seem, often, idiotic.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Feb 9, 2009

VxF wrote:

What're you talking about? I love having to go to a completely different website to find the LBP forums. -.-

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4547 posts

Feb 9, 2009

dotCody wrote:

VxF wrote:

What're you talking about? I love having to go to a completely different website to find the LBP forums. -.-

Same here with SOCOM.  -_-

-------------------

Warhawk/Starhawk Pro/Advanced Flight til the day I die-------------- [BHD] Better Hide or Die
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
496 posts

Feb 9, 2009

Just my theory, but i think that we may not get a FO3 forum because the powers that be are sore about the DLC we're not getting.

Seriously though, Eternal Sonata has like 3 posts, FO3 has hit RPG general like an atom bomb. It's unfair on us Fallout fans, and and unfair of fans of other RPGs who have basically had the General forum invaded.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Feb 9, 2009
Thnks guys, and ya'll are right. When I was on last night Eternal Sontat had like 445 posts, no I'm on here, about 18 hours later and now it had 454 posts.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes