Aug 07 2010
By: soulspirit4 Lombax Warrior 155 posts

need help with eye of judgement legends

6 replies 690 views Edited Aug 7, 2010

I started to play Eye of Judgement legends and I am having a hard time to beat Scion after beating the undead king. I am close to winning and Scion brings out the machine dragon and I end up losing. I am using the Starter deck, but I have not remove or added any cards, so it has the same cards from the beginning. Can someone help me or post some tips or deck ideas to help me beat scion.  Please reply back I need to beat scion to continue on in the game. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (690 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Re: need help with eye of judgement legends

Aug 26, 2010

Do you have a ps3. download ADHOC party and we can play EOJL through adhoc mode there. MY PSN ID ofcourse is jocdc88

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (690 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Aug 28, 2010

I just beat Scion with a "biolith Deck" Took several games. Usually I would be able to play till the last card, problem was I was the first to run out of cards. I found the Biolith Deck on gamefaqs or gamespot forum.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (690 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Sep 19, 2010

Sorry for not replying. Its been a while before I check any new post on the eye of judgement board. I was able to beat Scion, but now I have another problem with the game. I am trying to beat the scion twins combined form. I have tried different decks to beat the combined form, but no luck. Can someone help me with it. I am very close to beating the whole game, I need to beat the scion twins combined form.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (690 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Sep 19, 2010

jocdc88 wrote:

Do you have a ps3. download ADHOC party and we can play EOJL through adhoc mode there. MY PSN ID ofcourse is jocdc88

Also I did not know that if you use the ADHOC party you can play with other people through the internet on your psp if you have ps3. That is cool. Man, every day I learn something cool about the ps3 and psp combined features.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (690 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Sep 24, 2010

I need help with beating dioskuri. It is taking a lot time beating this guy, is there someone that has already beaten the whole game that could help me with beating dioskuri or post the deck that they used to beat him. Please reply back.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (690 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Oct 9, 2010

I am really having trouble with beating dioskuri. Can anyone please help me with this?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (690 Views)
0 Likes