Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 10 2010
By: Ryandsimmons First Son 4 posts

Setting up an online deck

3 replies 45 views Edited Jan 10, 2010

I picked up EoJ yesterday, been meaning to for a while as I love the idea and finally saw it very cheap so thought I'd give it a go.

In the box were only 30 cards, and they don't appear to be a proper starter deck, but still, I played a few games against the computer and it was ffun.

However when I try to go online (hopefully there are still people playing) it says I need to register a deck, so  try to do that, but for some reason it will only register around 21 of the 30 cards.  Anyone  have an idea why?  The cards work fine when I play, but they just won't scan when registering a deck, for example only 1/2 of my skeleton soldiers will work, and only 2/3 of my hellfire Spitters.  Is this because they are limited / banned cards or something?  Am I screwed in that I cannot play online unless I buy lots of new cards (god knows where I'll even find them)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Setting up an online deck

Jan 10, 2010
If you have two or three cards the same, you must show them together to the eye. hope this helps.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 10, 2010

Dude!  You are a legend, that was the issue!  Now I find that I have 4 of a card though, which I now find is illegal for decks.  So I don't have enough cards to make a viable deck unfortunately.

Oh well, time to start searching for packs...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Feb 16, 2010

You shouldn't have 4 of any one card with the starter deck.  Here is the original starter deck:

2x Bewitching Elf Archeress
1x Biolith Battle Chariot
2x Elven Berserker Maiden
1x Flame Magus
1x Giant Axe Dwarf
2x Hellfire Spitter
1x Sciondar Fire God
2x Se Hollyn Fortress
1x Stone Wing Dwarf
1x Taurus Monolith
1x Triceptaur Behemoth
2x Tritonan Ice Guard