Oct 18 2007
By: Hedberg Wastelander 698 posts

Kind of Like summoning in FF :)

2 replies 3 views Edited Oct 18, 2007
I remember the first time I watched a couple of summoning sequences in Final Fantasy 7....was Ifrit and then I saw Shiva and eventually all the others from FF's to come.....and was blown away....the most appealing aspect to this game, at least for me, is that it will be sort of like the summoning found in the Final Fantasy Games....with the added strategy that only a TCG like Magic the Gathering can provide......Really looking forward to this game.
Photobucket
Message 1 of 3 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4913 posts

Re: Kind of Like summoning in FF :)

Oct 18, 2007

Aeger_Primo wrote:
I remember the first time I watched a couple of summoning sequences in Final Fantasy 7....was Ifrit and then I saw Shiva and eventually all the others from FF's to come.....and was blown away....the most appealing aspect to this game, at least for me, is that it will be sort of like the summoning found in the Final Fantasy Games....with the added strategy that only a TCG like Magic the Gathering can provide......Really looking forward to this game.

Yeah your actually right. When  your summons appear it looks very similar to what we can see on the field in EoJ.
Message 2 of 3 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
8630 posts

Re: Kind of Like summoning in FF :)

Oct 18, 2007

FullMetalTech wrote:

Aeger_Primo wrote:

Yeah your actually right. When  your summons appear it looks very similar to what we can see on the field in EoJ.

It is like the summoning that you will find in a Final Fantasy game just without the fancy sequences for all monsters.
Message 3 of 3 (3 Views)
0 Likes