Mar 02 2009
By: hoika First Son 20 posts

Eye Of Judgment future?

11 replies 5 views Edited Mar 2, 2009

If there should be one new feature in EOJ to give it a boost for new players. What feature would you want sony to add?

(I don't mean putting the game and the cards back in the shelves, that's one thing we can all agree about)

I myself can't choose between the following two:

- Story mode which introduces newbies to the game and gives background info on the EOJ universe and offcourse some cool new CG's

- A Home space with tables where you can play and can see other avatars actually play the game

What do you think Sony should do?

Message Edited by hoika on 03-01-2009 09:03 PM
The Survival Horror DataBase
shdb.forumotion.com
Message 1 of 12 (5 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: Eye Of Judgment future?

Mar 3, 2009
I personally would love to be able to personalize the soundtrack, but a story mode for each element would be nice.
Message 2 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2514 posts

Mar 3, 2009
A spectator mode would of been nice as many have said since Set 1. I think such a mode could of been useful in the guilds or team tourneys of the past. So much could of been done with EOJ. Makes you wonder why SCEA did nothing.
Message 3 of 12 (5 Views)
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Mar 5, 2009
The only new feature I would like to see put in the EOJ is the abilty to play other card games like Yu-Gi-Oh.
Message 4 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Mar 5, 2009
That's not really a feature for EOJ, more like a new game using the EOJ equipment. But it would be a great thing for YU Gi Oh Collectors though! (although I think they would have to make new cards for something like that, since the old cards don't have PSEye codes on them) 
The Survival Horror DataBase
shdb.forumotion.com
Message 5 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Mar 6, 2009

Sony should advertise this again, it's such a great creation!

They should put up a Home space to practice, stratgize and watch other peoples' games. It would be perfect for the game!

Message 6 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2514 posts

Mar 6, 2009
For some of you that don't know, you can watch replays of the top players. Just go in to the Rankings option and there should be a play button by the top players' names. You can also save and send replays to your friends. I ran in to a player just a couple days ago who didn't know that.
Message 7 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Mar 6, 2009

spddmn wrote:
For some of you that don't know, you can watch replays of the top players. Just go in to the Rankings option and there should be a play button by the top players' names. You can also save and send replays to your friends. I ran in to a player just a couple days ago who didn't know that.
Ya but even that has it limits because it only lets you watch the top playeers game and they usually tend to stick to a certain play style. With a spectator mode of some sort it would open up a whole new avenue for people.
Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Message 8 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4789 posts

Mar 7, 2009
I'm all for a Saturday morning cartoon! 
jaymc account
Message 9 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1320 posts

Mar 7, 2009
I 2nd that motion. Also SONY get off your @sses and start pushing this game. It would NOT be very hard to make this TITLE one of YOUR biggest Sellers. Just DO SOMETHING PLZ
EoJ Market -Home of FuN- where playing and learning mean the Most
Message 10 of 12 (5 Views)
0 Likes