Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 14 2009
By: Danaj528 Lombax Warrior 122 posts

so how is it? ~SPOILER~

9 replies 546 views Edited Sep 14, 2009

this game does look pretty interesting to me, but how is it really? how many hours of gameplay to beat? i dont buy game that i finish in 10 hours and never play again =/

Message Edited by Danaj528 on 09-14-2009 12:17 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Re: so how is it?

Sep 14, 2009

Depends on your dexterity and the learning curve.. took me +90 on my first..

+80 on my second.  Second actually more play because I had taken the time to enjoy all the cutscences and Musical Chaper intros., learning about Chopin. 

The music Score Piece options, and trading sequence will keep you on your toes for the extra goodie. Photography with Beat, developing the characters that you enjoy listening too the most

(its all about who's voice over you can accept the most ), and having time to sit for a few hours to absorb the UI.  

have fun!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
717 posts

Sep 14, 2009
I think it's a pretty fun game!! I do get annoyed on how the monsters are practically the same in every region with a bit of tweeks but besides that the story is okay. So if you like easy rpg games this would be a good choice.
teacrazer
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Sep 14, 2009
easy? hope its not too easy but if it has that many hours then i think ill pick it up
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1869 posts

Sep 14, 2009

Hmm... Only got a bit over 45 hrs on my first go, finished with March the highest at level 76. That's including the bonus dungeon Mysterious Unison. D= Then again I skipped and rushed through a lot of battles. But it's better this way, I think. Rather have a short game with an interesting story than a long one that drags on.

Btw, no cut scenes were skipped since they were the once I looked forward to the most in the game. Never bothered with Beat's photography, I always get 1 gold and rarely used Beat.

Also, Frederic, March, and Salsa are the best team at Party Lv. 6. Max echoes after a full Harmony Chain, rinse, and repeat. After I found this I never finished a battle without full HPs. (Except for boss fights >=)

Message Edited by Tsukiyoshi on 09-14-2009 10:58 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
717 posts

Sep 14, 2009
Well i finished it within a week top a while back. What's pretty long is the story the introduction i got kind of confused... and i felt when will i play kind of a feeling. But like any rpg game it's best to level up your characters which took a bit of time. It didnt have many puzzles and the game is pretty straight forward. To beating it, but if you want to get into the little details you should talk to everyone, and trade items so you can get the alternate clothes. So getting the alternate clothes and saving the unicorn girl (sorry i forgot her name the girl with pink hair) takes time.
teacrazer
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1869 posts

Sep 14, 2009

The puzzles does take a long while. Fort Fermata and Mysterious Unison weren't actually as straight forward as the rest of the game.

Getting the alternate costumes doesn't take that much time, I just came across Reto's and Beat's. Polka's third costume is worth the second play through.

Spoiler? Board needs spoiler tags. D=

Unicorn girl is Claves, used her in place of Chopin during the last battle. I find the two of them have similar play.

Message Edited by Tsukiyoshi on 09-14-2009 11:42 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: so how is it? ~SPOILER~

Sep 14, 2009

i cant find it anywhere either lmao, everywhere i checked near is out of stock or doesnt sell it, as for amazon, all theirs are like $40+ lame

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1869 posts

Sep 14, 2009

Theres a used one in a GameCrazy near me, which is where I got mine.They don't seem to have a lot of customers which is why they have a few rare titles. Assassin's Creed collectors, Tales of Vesperia limited edition, etc. Find one near you, might be in the same situation.

Also, I meant the Playstation board needs tags , not the thread specifically. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Sep 15, 2009
oh alright thanks, ill look around a lil more. well whatever, ill keep the spoiler thing up, doesnt hurt
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (546 Views)
0 Likes